Senderos facing trial by television after Partick match

You can't just re-referee games. I can just see in a year or two's time that with strict liability, Mcglennan has to re-watch every game to pick up every song and hand out fines, then review every refereeing decision to decide if the ref got it right.

It's media driven though!,trial by media/BBC,any incidents discussed by them results in action being taken,if they don't discuss them nothing happens!

Plus any team playing in live games has a disadvantage.

Ahhh!

Jackie Pallo & Mick McManus ........................... now those were the days :D

Big Daddy, Kendo Nagazaki, George Kidd and Giant Haystacks. My grandfather on my mothers side was no football fan but took me to the wrestling regularly. At least there was also a touch of real wrestling in it then and not that crappy American choreography that is now on offer.

You can't just re-referee games. I can just see in a year or two's time that with strict liability, Mcglennan has to re-watch every game to pick up every song and hand out fines, then review every refereeing decision to decide if the ref got it right.

It's all stemming from the 'police state' we live in. CCTV is the biggest weapon in their arsenal.

Shades of Hamdump in May - "looks like we're having a riot here, step aside lads, we'll get them on the CCTV"

For 'Re-Refereeing'/Retro read 'back-asswards' and you'll be there ................................................ BACKWARD fits nicely :brick:

This is a sign of the biggest danger facing Rangers as the great unwashed and their voicepieces start to gather pace on strict liability now that their attempt at actual law has failed due to the law being, well, the law and not subject to the bias of a few celtic-minded bigots in high places.

We can already see that well placed bigots like Walker, Sutton, et all on Sky & BT are, together with their producers and editors, focusing on anything Rangers players do and ignoring anything celtic players do, or indeed any players do TO Rangers players. Add in a celtic fan as compliance officer, planted SFA and SPFL ceo's and you can influence everything to do with the game from a tim-leaning perspective.

If we add in strict liability, then we will soon have TBB costing us points or stand closures, while they will ignore through lack of evidence, lack of complaints, etc, the IRA-oke heard around the country every week when the tims go on their travels.

It has got well past the point where this can be written off as delusional paranoia, the evidence and facts are mounting up every week against our club and our supporters, while we are told to "know our place" and basically told to shut up and take whats coming to us. The Espanyolification (look it up if you dont know about it) of Rangers is well under way.