Traynor Back-peddling

Certainly say it the way you see it Ian LMFAO

It's little cretins like him that kick you when you're down and seem to think they can say what they want,he obviously has a high opinion of himself and thinks he some sort of god, did i tell you i don't like him :D

Had the misfortune of getting a read at this 'journalists' column today again, and his creepy backtracking whilst trying to put the blame onto others was quite sickening, so Mr Traynor, i hope you are reading this

Firstly, don't twist your own words .... we all saw what you wrote in black and white .... trying to put the blame onto others is quite pathetic

Secondly, where do you get the idea that you haven't seen anyone condemning the singing? If you had actually read any of these 'diseased' websites (as you call them!) you would have seen that the VAST MAJORITY of people here have condemned the idiots ..... so why do you say that no one has?

Thirdly, these 'diseased' websites exist to give us a fair point of view and let us have our say, rather than getting ignored or twisted in the 'free' press that we have in this country!! What i don't get about your paper is the strange fact that on the front pages they continually slate nationalism and independence, stating that the UK should remain together, but on the back pages you would be slating any gers fan who wishes to carry a union flag or sing GSTQ?

Double standards? well, of course it is!! :rolleyes: