Slovakia v Scotland

Should have been a free-kick for Scotland at their goal. I hate to say it but Tierney is the pick of the bunch. Snodgrass better than Barry McKay? I think not.

Embarrassing that Barrie was seen as surplus requirements!,as well as Oliver Burke!,yet McGinn gets on the pitch?

Ironically they may still be in with a chance because the entire group is shite.

Please JFK - let that one go. I'm fed up buying apples from that barra. They do it every time. I suspect selling tickets for matches is the reason they do it.

No debate about it, an announcement should be made tonight that Strapon and the Eberdeen fanny are sacked.

My big mate, a Hearts fan is at the game tonight and I'll be interested to hear his take on it.

The reputation of our national team is in tatters, has been for years, but it's only when I left the country did I get the full appreciation of just how much of a laughing stock we are. People actually take pity on me for being Scottish because of our national team. Loads of the English folk here snigger when we talk of the 'Auld Enemy'! It's like Clyde trying to bum up a rivalry with Rangers!!

Don't mind admitting I wasn't too bothered when the 1st goal went in, had controlled jubilation when the Slovaks scored their 2nd and actually shouted "Yeeessssss" out loud at the 3rd.

I'm an Englishman by birth, but being brought up in Scotland meant I'd always support the Scots...If it takes a real beating by England to get Strachan the boot then I'll be supporting England in November at Wembley, I might even rip up some turf and take a goalpost or two home with me.

McGinn on for Fletcher? Wtf???:eek:

The reputation of our national team is in tatters, has been for years, but it's only when I left the country did I get the full appreciation of just how much of a laughing stock we are. People actually take pity on me for being Scottish because of our national team. Loads of the English folk here snigger when we talk of the 'Auld Enemy'! It's like Clyde trying to bum up a rivalry with Rangers!!

The Dutch were taking the piss about our pink strips. Please don't let us wear them at Wembley. Remember all those games we are proud to watch at Wembley it will be an embarrassment just to see a Scottish team run out in pink strips. We look like frkn Marker pens.

Edited by pete