Wee Boy Bottled Outside Of The Stadium

Let's be honest, some Rangers fans are no angels.

But this sort of sh*t is perpetrated by animals who will continue to carry out such acts with no repercussion thanks to the sinister appeasement of the powers that be in today's Scotland. There will be nothing about this in tomorrow's press, and we all know why.

I hope the boy's ok, that would have traumatised me at that age.

Still, we did damage their toilets. And as one online Celtic fan said, Ryan Baird's death was of course karma for said damage.

I didn't realise that was said, yes we have a lot of fans who are no angels, but that quote shows what scum we're dealing with.

They bricked a kid in Manchester and very little was said.

you are absolutely correct

so that is 2 bottled - head injuries

the brick in manchester

and the coin head-splitting incident at tynecastle

ON CHILDREN

disgusting.

All of the violence and hatred that we now suffer week in week out has become the norm. We as a club and a fanbase are fair game to not just the bitterest of C****c "fans" but fans of all Scottish clubs and some even further afield.

The daily and weekly ongoing demonisation of our club and fans by the Scottish mainstream media, national broadcasters, politicians and others is relentless. We all know the usual suspects and a new hate-filled breed is now pervading every part of the media UK wide. They provoke, they are controversial for the sake of it and are utterly incapable of objective reporting or commentary.

As long as these haters continue their ongoing vilification no Rangers fan young or old will be safe in any environment.

The latest smears on the wee man are now that his "aunt was fighting with a police horse". You couldn't make that shit up. Well, actually, I guess you could! The problem with that lot is that they are so desperate to hear made up stories to some how justify their horrendous behaviour that they embrace the story until it is gospel within their sick circle.