Should be quite an entertaining game with both teams capable of playing some nice football.

Ive got 40 bucks on Hibs.

What odds did you get? Were about 13/10 with bet365 when I looked. Considered whacking a lot on them but didn't have the balls. Got them in a treble though.

Hibs deserved their win today. Not only did they play best in the final but they were the best through the whole tournament. We seem to have signed Scott Brown and Scott McDonald but give me Benji before Scott Mcdonald he is in my eyes a far better player.

I was going to back Hibs but 5/4 with ladbrokes was poor odds.

I didnt expect 5-1 though. Well done Hibs, i dont mind seeing others lift cups if we are out the tournament - as long as its not Celtic.

What odds did you get? Were about 13/10 with bet365 when I looked. Considered whacking a lot on them but didn't have the balls. Got them in a treble though.

Had them at 6/5. Poorish odds but i really fancied them to beat Killie, was gonna put on Hibs to win 4 nil

I've been saying for a while that Benji looks a class player. Hibs do well to pick these unknowns up.

He's got a good bit of composire when putting the ball away. Very continental player, but has managed to score goals over here. Wouldn't mind seeing him at Ibrox - very different to anything lse we have up front

I've been saying for a while that Benji looks a class player. Hibs do well to pick these unknowns up.

Why cant we take a chance on guys like this. Surely going to places like Morocco and picking up the odd player wouldnt break the bank.