Absolutely disgusted at the treatment Shota received from the Scotland 'fans' - you have to wonder if the club he played for, and loves, had anything to do with the booing....

Great win for Scotland, but not the greatest performance to be honest. Hard to pick a Scotland player our who played well for the entire 90 mins and thought that Georgia deserved a draw out of the game as they were the better team.

Good to see AMc getting of to a winning start and carrying on from the foundations set by WS.

Cammy F

Georgia the better team??? They hardly crossed the halfway line in the 2nd half. Scotland easily deserved the victory.

I can understand your outrage at the booing of Shota but he doesn't represent Scotland so why should they not boo him? Of course they were booing him because he played for Rangers but the fans had every right to boo him. Can the Scotland support do anything right in your mind Cammy? Not everyone of them are arseholes.

I goto very few Scotland games because I can't be bothered with it. I always want them to win but ym love for watching Rangers is far greater than wanting to watch Scotland.

Aberdeen fans are the worst, they think Anderson, Severin and Mackie etc should all be in the team and its a Rangers conspiracy that the are not. FFS those 3 are pish bar Anderson on the odd game

My sheep loving friend thinks Anderson should be in the team as 1st choice centre half. He was raging when McManus was given the nod ahead of Anderson for yesterdays game and thinks Anderson is a better player. My arguement was that if he was a better player then he'd be at a bigger club than Aberdeen. McManus plays for Celtic (a bigger club than Aberdeen) so is better than Anderson. He wasn't a happy chappy but I don't mind cause i don't really like him much.Twat!!!

Can the Scotland support do anything right in your mind Cammy? Not everyone of them are arseholes..

Very little if I'm honest - I think its just my opinion of 'Scottishness' and supporting Scotland is different for theirs.

Cammy F

Very little if I'm honest - I think its just my opinion of 'Scottishness' and supporting Scotland is different for theirs.

Cammy F

I agree to an extent. There's a lot of arseholes out there who follow Scotland but there will be some who are normal suporters who goto support Scotland then head home without drinking.

I agree to an extent. There's a lot of arseholes out there who follow Scotland but there will be some who are normal suporters who goto support Scotland then head home without drinking.

I can't believe that supporting Scotland is being linked to drinking. It is not the first time i have seen Rangers or Celtic supporters lying in the gutter spewing their guts up. Yes maybe a Scotland problem but a social problem and not the problem of the football team.

Cammy,

You see so much negatives going on around you, do you actually see any of the football?

I agree with Cammy here if the TA could take one day out of their lives to concentrate on supporting the team they claim they're there to watch rather than concentrating on hating Rangers I'm sure even the Scotland team themselves would appreciate it.

In the pub I was in, whilst all the bears were happy to support anyone in a blue shirt the mhanks were shouting Fergie's pish, Weir's crap etc. Apparently Weir and Fergie were to blame for their goal? :confused: Pretty sure McManus was at fault. And the arseholes who were at Hampden just to boo Bears are just as bad.

As I text a mate when we were 1 up and he complained of this childish abuse, "a Rangers manager, a Rangers Captain and a Rangers goalscorer. Probably makes them sick to support their own team. GIRUT!"

Its ok saying he plays for the opposition, but he was pretty much the only man they booed so it shows berating Rangers meant more to them than supporting Scotland. Very sad indeed.

Wont stop me supporting my country though. Celebrated the same way I did when Boyd scored as I did when Beattie scored.

I was at Hampden a couple of years back when we got beat 2-0 by ROI, and the amount guys wearing Celtic tops, in the Scotland end, carrying the ROI flag abusing the Rangers players that were playing for Scotland, and they had Scottish accents, was out of order, so much so that a good few were put out, and it was only a freindly, ARSEHOLES.............!!!!!!!!!!!