C'mon Cammy, he was playing against Scotland. What, were we supposed to applaud when he scored against us? And it wasn't just him - the opposition got booed the whole match. It's called creating an atmosphere. It had absolutely hee-haw to do with him having played for Rangers.

As for the game, we should have had a 3 goal lead at half time but the chances fell for Kenny 'Forrest Gump' Miller. But we kept going and are still in with a chance of qualification. Not really holding my breath but it's been fun so far.

C'mon Cammy, he was playing against Scotland. What, were we supposed to applaud when he scored against us? And it wasn't just him - the opposition got booed the whole match. It's called creating an atmosphere. It had absolutely hee-haw to do with him having played for Rangers.

He was getting booed from the first minute of the game and maybe I'm being paranoid here, but if he was an ex-Hibs, ex-Hearts, ex-Aberdeen player, he wouldn't have been booed.

There is still a (growing) anti-Rangers element at Scotland games that keeps people like me ( and I know it shouldn't) from returning to support Scotland.

It'll never stop me wishing Scotland well

Cammy F

He was getting booed from the first minute of the game and maybe I'm being paranoid here, but if he was an ex-Hibs, ex-Hearts, ex-Aberdeen player, he wouldn't have been booed.

There is still a (growing) anti-Rangers element at Scotland games that keeps people like me ( and I know it shouldn't) from returning to support Scotland.

It'll never stop me wishing Scotland well

Cammy F

He was getting booed from the first minute, but so were the rest of the Georgia players. Any time they had possession for more than a couple of passes. As for the anti-Rangers element - if any player was getting it tight yesterday it was Kenny Miller.

The atmosphere was brilliant yesterday Cammy and the way things have been going, you should get yourself along to Hampden. :thup:

Cammy F

I never saw the game so cant comment on Shota, but I agree with Cammy's point and Im a follower if the national team and had many a debate about it.

I listened to that twat Traynors phone in again this morning and there were a few callers just phoning up to have a go at Gers players (and McLeish) and backing Celtic and aberdeen players.

Aberdeen fans are the worst, they think Anderson, Severin and Mackie etc should all be in the team and its a Rangers conspiracy that the are not. FFS those 3 are pish bar Anderson on the odd game.

There is a huge anti rangers element within the Scottish support.

Nice one Ian, you must have had a pretty good jump when we nicked the win.

Good result and we needed that 3 pts ahead of Italy on wed. Not sure on the performance as never saw the game but to have 4 wins out of 5 is still a great start.

To be fair, i did cover my bet a wee bit, i also backed Shota and 1-0 @ 66/1 :D

I never saw the game so cant comment on Shota, but I agree with Cammy's point and Im a follower if the national team and had many a debate about it.

I listened to that twat Traynors phone in again this morning and there were a few callers just phoning up to have a go at Gers players (and McLeish) and backing Celtic and aberdeen players.

Aberdeen fans are the worst, they think Anderson, Severin and Mackie etc should all be in the team and its a Rangers conspiracy that the are not. FFS those 3 are pish bar Anderson on the odd game.

There is a huge anti rangers element within the Scottish support.

It was the 'we hate Rangers more than you' chants at the ROI game in Dublin a few years ago that finally done it for me (along with the treatment dished out to Fergie and Neil McCann that evening).

BTW, I was an ever present at Scotland games (at home) from about 1983 to 1989'ish and a frequent supporter until 1993ish...

Cammy F

I hope Scotland continue to be lucky, how many times in the past have we been unlucky, anyway i thought we deserved the win, Boyd could've/should've had a hatrick, Teale should've scored in the first half and Miller,[ forest], should've scored, better being lucky than good.....!!!!!

I hope Scotland continue to be lucky, how many times in the past have we been unlucky, anyway i thought we deserved the win, Boyd could've/should've had a hatrick, Teale should've scored in the first half and Miller,[ forest], should've scored, better being lucky than good.....!!!!!

Yeah we havent nicked a game late on in recent years. Only Billy Dodds strike in a 3-2 win against Estonia at Tynecastle and Richard Gough's famous header in Cyprus in 1989 in the 14th minute of injury time to give us a 3-2 win were our only late winners.

The thing about Scotland is, we know we don't have world class players but they all work for the jersey and give 100%, so we deserve any luck we get IMO, it's all right having great players in your team, but that doesn't give you the right to win every game and qualify for major tournaments

Cammy,

You can't always look through Rangers-tinted glasses. He was playing against our national team so you expect him to be cheered every time he touched tha ball in what was a must-win game for us ?

I sometimes think you spend time trying to find ways to create Rangers as victims.

I agree with Juff whole-heartedly.