Aberdeen hit out at SPFL over kick-off time for televised clash against Kilmarnock

I appreciate all your corrections and I'm sorry that I have added to your bamboozlement.

It's disappointing that you have no desire to address the real issues here. We are football fans just like Aberdeen fans and should be concerned about their legitimate complaint because (a) we might be in the same boat at some point in the future and (b) it affects the attendance at the match which in turn affects the competitiveness of the home team.

Do you not agree that Scottish football is uncompetitive and do you not agree that it would be more competitive if stadia were better utilised and the available monies were more evenly divided?

With that I bid you adieu, to sleep per chance to dream of full stadia and future success in Europe.

Well i'm sorry to disappoint you but i'm not going to trouble myself over the minor problems of Aberdeen with TV, I will simply leave that with you and be content that someone outside the sheep is suitably concerned about it.

And yes I know Scottish football is uncompetitive and I wish it were more competetive but that's not going to be changed by a handful more sheep traveling to Dundee. And as for any available money being evenly divided as far as i'm aware it more or less is in the same way it is in England unless you want to start throwing Rangers money at them in which case which no i'm not up for that.

If a dream TV deal came along that made them all millions a year I would be happy about that but there is nothing I can do to make that happen.

Well i'm sorry to disappoint you but i'm not going to trouble myself over the minor problems of Aberdeen with TV, I will simply leave that with you and be content that someone outside the sheep is suitably concerned about it.

And yes I know Scottish football is uncompetitive and I wish it were more competetive but that's not going to be changed by a handful more sheep traveling to Dundee. And as for any available money being evenly divided as far as i'm aware it more or less is in the same way it is in England unless you want to start throwing Rangers money at them in which case which no i'm not up for that.

If a dream TV deal came along that made them all millions a year I would be happy about that but there is nothing I can do to make that happen.

For the avoidance of doubt I am not advocating splitting home gate money.

It's not a case of more money per se, nice as that would be, it's how the current pot is split that is the issue.

I'll try to clarify further when I have more time; but for now you might want to know that Mr Neil Doncaster would agree with you.