Aiden Earley and Tortious Interference (Rangers related)

Duff and Phelps gave exclusivity to Sevco 5088's bid. They then sold to sevco Scotland

I am unsure that this is 100% correct. My understanding is that Sevco 5088 was the preferred bidder, but that it assigned or gave its rights, to purchase, to Sevco Scotland. Chas Green was the key player in the transaction.

I am unsure that this is 100% correct. My understanding is that Sevco 5088 was the preferred bidder, but that it assigned or gave its rights, to purchase, to Sevco Scotland. Chas Green was the key player in the transaction.

Once it was in the hands of Sevco Scotland, Green humped Whyte and threw him out in the ditch. Valour amongst thieves was ousted for material gain.

BTW, could this have been written in "response" to the article that Worthington's chase for money has been slashed in recent weeks? As said in the BDO update?

From FF

Despite the articles suggestion that Worthington have claims against, amongst other, Rangers Oldco, I think I'd rather believe the latest BDO update, which advises Creditors that the claim has reduced from circa £25m to around £3.5m and then, more recently, has not been followed up within the specified timescales and so may no longer be valid at all. BDO await further legal advice.

Yeah think your right. So they agreed to sell to5088 then didn't. They broke the exclusivity agreement.

That's why I think they have a case.

BTW, could this have been written in "response" to the article that Worthington's chase for money has been slashed in recent weeks? As said in the BDO update?

From FF

That's different. That's about creditor status. This is about an illegal sale to sevco Scotland. Well partly.

Yeah think your right. So they agreed to sell to5088 then didn't. They broke the exclusivity agreement.

Still remains to be seen how real and exclusive this agreement was. You would assume that Green, D&P and Co. were just as smart doing this as was Whyte. At the end of the day, some judge will decide while we are left wondering and guessing.

The machinations are Machiavellian, but I think that Green, as Director, possibly sole Director, of Sevco5088 was able to assign the bid (for want of a better description) to Sevco Scotland, of which he was also a Director. The rationale at the time was explained/justified as having as the owning Company one registered in Scotland, and under The Law of Scotland. The fact that this disenfranchised Whyte (and others) may be taken as coincidental, by the naive. Nanker & Phelge would argue that they merely implemented the wish of the purchaser.

The machinations are Machiavellian, but I think that Green, as Director, possibly sole Director, of Sevco5088 was able to assign the bid (for want of a better description) to Sevco Scotland, of which he was also a Director. The rationale at the time was explained/justified as having as the owning Company one registered in Scotland, and under The Law of Scotland. The fact that this disenfranchised Whyte (and others) may be taken as coincidental, by the naive. Nanker & Phelge would argue that they merely implemented the wish of the purchaser.

May fall down on the basis Whyte was a director.