Aiden Earley and Tortious Interference (Rangers related)

Apart from LBG nobody made tens of millions - and that money came from Ticketus.

Millions were syphoned off but apart from Whyte who was initially playing a game of trying to balance his Visa bill, his lifestyle and repaying money he owed other deadbeat friends, none of the ****s you mentioned have a ha'penny between them.

They are the financial world equivalent of those cheap conmen who set up double glazing companies only to go burst the next year.

We keep hearing that Whyte has millions salted away. He's staying with a burd who has a posh address but he would not have got legal aid if he had any money.

Whyte is a complete dumpling who got caught for every wrong move he ever made.

Look to D&P if you want to know where the real money went. Once Whyte has been to court that one will come to the fore mate.

If you think Whyte is in penury then you're mistaken. People of his ilk seldom play with their own money when there's enough fools in the world to let them play with theirs.

Ahmad and Green were both multi-millionaires before they tied up with Whyte and most certainly still are.

If you think Whyte is in penury then you're mistaken. People of his ilk seldom play with their own money when there's enough fools in the world to let them play with theirs.

Ahmad and Green were both multi-millionaires before they tied up with Whyte and most certainly still are.

It has, I think been proven that Whyte wasn't playing with his own money. He required, thanks to Murray, a quid to buy Rangers. His trial will determine exactly how much more he had in his wallet.

As to Ahmad and Green - are we back to believing "wealth off the scale" stories from the Record or similar ?

They are another two no-marks who had to cozy up to Whyte to look at picking another pocket.

I'll repeat mate - another couple of third division conmen. Unheard of financially until the name of Rangers appeared.

It has, I think been proven that Whyte wasn't playing with his own money. He required, thanks to Murray, a quid to buy Rangers. His trial will determine exactly how much more he had in his wallet.

As to Ahmad and Green - are we back to believing "wealth off the scale" stories from the Record or similar ?

They are another two no-marks who had to cozy up to Whyte to look at picking another pocket.

I'll repeat mate - another couple of third division conmen. Unheard of financially until the name of Rangers appeared.

They wouldn't have got near Rangers if they'd been 3rd Division, they're much more astute than that, conning people after all is their day job.

A couple of Directorship bans and a bankruptcy order are but a mere irritation in the life of a conman.

They wouldn't have got near Rangers if they'd been 3rd Division, they're much more astute than that, conning people after all is their day job.

A couple of Directorship bans and a bankruptcy order are but a mere irritation in the life of a conman.

The entire alleged con was a very complex and highly tuned operation, I notice a lot of people underestimating the perpetrators or thinking that Whyte and Co just "got lucky" and landed in the room with SDM at the right time for a deal to be done. Nothing could be further from the truth but thankfully Police Scotland and BDO seem to be a little more appreciative of their "skills".

Being honest, I think Murray would have sold to the devil. He tried Ellis but knew the fans wouldn't buy that one. The useful idiot Whyte was then wheeled in and thanks to some media juggling was accepted.

There will be a book out in a couple of years at the latest examining the history of the main players and their involvement , before, during and post Rangers. I've seen some of the work. Believe me - they are third rate conmen and no more.

Without Murray none of it would have happened and that's the reason they got away with alleged criminal acts.

I also believe the case will not finish with Whyte. There will be twitchy bums even today.

Still wondering how much Murray was forced to sell to the next best chapp who happened by with 20odd million. Given the state MIH was in back then and the Lloyds man calling quite a few shots in the boardroom.

Edited by der Berliner