Warburton linked to Norwich

Where in my post does it say I wanted him to go? And how come you have missed out all the posts where I specifically said I wasn't saying that he should go?

I think you need to pay more attention to what is being said instead of winding yourself up with stuff that isn't even there.

Right back at you kid. Your post is there for each individual to judge.

Mcinnis and especially davies would be a huge step down.

No chance of either of these two becoming Rangers manager anytime in the near future.

If(and it's a big IF) MW did go I suspect we'd look for a foreign manager. Wasn't Vitor Pereira first choice before MW?

Edited by RANGERRAB

The posts on here are the same as statistics you can read into them what you want. I only seen 1 post that could possibly be translated in "sack the manager" Again I will repeat that your statement of this site being full of people wanting Warburton sacked is a lot of crap. Given that this thread was after the Hearts 2-0 defeat where a there was also a knee-jerk reaction from some in the thread. Warburton deserved criticism after that game and thankfully I believe the criticism that he got finally woke him up about his plan B theory. Since that criticism we have been a far better team.

Totally agree GS. I wonder what the shouts will be if we lose tonight and sat lol(I know it's not funny). Can't think of anybody else realistically??

People need to calm the f*ck down. If we were to lose tonight and on Saturday, our manager should be Mark Warburton.

It amazes me we are even discussing this while not discussing Dave King's purse strings.

I think it should be obvious to all what we need in order to challenge Celtic.

People need to calm the f*ck down. If we were to lose tonight and on Saturday, our manager should be Mark Warburton.

It amazes me we are even discussing this while not discussing Dave King's purse strings.

I think it should be obvious to all what we need in order to challenge Celtic.

We need investment - that's obvious.

However, until we can deliver regular European football then that investment has to remain prudent ahead of building debt without enough income streams.

Patience when it comes to the manager and patience when it comes to finance. Not what anyone wants to hear but it's the only answer.