Keirnan Ban - Not Proven

I would love to see Sutton and Craigan's face just now.

Any official comments coming from BT Sport since it was them that pretty much steamrollered this through?

And the face of the Compliance Officer, Barney Killarney, or whatever his name is?

Time for the Compliance Officer to get his P45.

Selective trial by television needs binned. Blatantly obvious the last two have been biased towards the yahoos

The first victim of tv evidence that I know of was Graeme Souness when he got done for being in the tunnel at Ibrox during the period of a touchline ban. And that was at a time when tv evidence was not accepted by the SFA. Shortly after that incident I sat in every seat at the front of our main stand to prove that it was simply not possible for any observer to have seen Souness standing where he was.

I can't remember who it was RK "pushed" but it was ridiculous. What a pussy! It was honestly nothing you would not see at any corner kick. I heard him on the radio crying how bad it was and that it should not be acceptable in football. The bias from the MSM including BBC and BT sport is breathtaking.

Since the incident RC Radio have continually referred to it as "Keirnan punched" without any concrete evidence and still being on appeal. Will Mcolloch and Keevin's along with their "Laky" DJ now apologies and admit their hidden agenda...(that's rhetorical).

Coop's post # 8 above: "It was honestly nothing you would not see at any corner kick."

Right enough you see that and much worse. The game I played allowed shoulder charges and use of body weight in a challenge but independent use of the arms was a foul. Shirt tugging and flapping of wings were deemed not to be part of a man's game.