[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Miller 72; Hyndman 87)

Thanks. I'm surprised rights-wise but there you go. Life is full of surprises

... and to top it all off ... this Wednesday's game against Hearts is on Laola TV again!

http://www.laola1.tv/de-at/channel/premiership-schottischer-fussball-video-livestream-kostenlos

(Next up is the game at Dundee on the 19th.)

Edited by der Berliner

Toral isn't quite there yet. A couple more games and some match fitness to get the pace of our game and he will be. To me he looks stronger on the ball than Holt. However in saying that on a couple of occasions on Sat he looked completely bemused at the ref/officials when he was clearly pushed or manhandled off the ball. He'll need to get used to that when he's wearing the blue jersey.

I have just listened to Gert-Jan Verbeek the ex-Feynoord and now VfL Bochum manager and he said signing a player in January who is not match fit due to having no club or not getting game time by his last club will struggle to get match fit before the end of the season. He said you can't sit on the bench for 5\6 months and expect to catch up with players who have been playing week in and week out. The intensity of 11/2 hours training is nothing like the intensity of playing 90 minutes every week. I am thinking about Toral in this position. I suppose if he has real footballing class he may be able to cover some up by his technical ability in Scotland.