[FT] Hearts 4 - 1 Rangers (Hyndman 36)

It wasnt an argument,it was a question,one you have not really answered.Maybe they should have kept moyes!

If maybe is your answer,then fair enough.

I tell you what.... I will answer your question... just as soon as you actually answer the question that was put to you.... Or is this one of those "I don't want to answer that question as it proves your point, not mine" ??

To refresh.... How did Man U's patience with Fergie serve them ? Should they have been more impatient and pushed him out the door ? What would the subsequent 26 years have looked like for them ????

But I will answer your question regarding Moyes nonetheless.... Yes, they probably should have kept Moyes - his record was every bit as good as LVG's and he spent far less money. His record is comparable with Mourinho's... and he spent far less money. What have they won since Moyes left ? Nothing. So, yes, based purely on the stats, they should have kept him.

What was your argument again ?

I tell you what.... I will answer your question... just as soon as you actually answer the question that was put to you.... Or is this one of those "I don't want to answer that question as it proves your point, not mine" ??

To refresh.... How did Man U's patience with Fergie serve them ? Should they have been more impatient and pushed him out the door ? What would the subsequent 26 years have looked like for them ????

But I will answer your question regarding Moyes nonetheless.... Yes, they probably should have kept Moyes - his record was every bit as good as LVG's and he spent far less money. His record is comparable with Mourinho's... and he spent far less money. What have they won since Moyes left ? Nothing. So, yes, based purely on the stats, they should have kept him.

Man Utds patience with ferguson served them very well(pointless and needless question answered)

Moyes has went on to fail everywhere and to state they should have kept him is nonsense----IMO ofcourse.

Man Utds patience with ferguson served them very well(pointless and needless question answered)

Moyes has went on to fail everywhere and to state they should have kept him is nonsense----IMO ofcourse.

Can you explain why it is a pointless question... considering your first statement was exactly about impatience ? You may want to read back to see what you have actually been posting. It is hardly pointless to be stating that oftentimes patience works in your favour - but I guess that doesn't really sit well with the agenda you wish to push.

If you really want pointless then your Moyes analogy is such a thing - that really is pointless. You were originally asserting that Rangers fans don't have patience, which is fair enough - but the common theme is the good of RANGERS i.e. the club. And yet, here you are now, attempting to justify Man U's removal of Moyes by stating Moyes has been a failure wherever he has gone subsequent - where Moyes went AFTER Man U is irrelevant to Man U. Your argument is built on sand foundations.

What have Man U done since Moyes left ? Nothing, other than an FA Cup which has as much relevance these days as the Carling Cup, or whatever they are calling it this week. And they have spent an exorbitant amount of money achieving that nothing. So their impatience with Moyes has done what for them ? It has seen them go through a further 2 managers and hundreds of millions of pounds - and what have they achieved ? Well..... lets just say that when the big boys hear the Champions League music they will be sitting at home watching.

Since Moyes left they have been 6 points better and 2 points better in the subsequent two seasons. This season they are on track to be 2 points better.... So what was it you were suggesting again ?

Can you explain why it is a pointless question... considering your first statement was exactly about impatience ? You may want to read back to see what you have actually been posting. It is hardly pointless to be stating that oftentimes patience works in your favour - but I guess that doesn't really sit well with the agenda you wish to push.

If you really want pointless then your Moyes analogy is such a thing - that really is pointless. You were originally asserting that Rangers fans don't have patience, which is fair enough - but the common theme is the good of RANGERS i.e. the club. And yet, here you are now, attempting to justify Man U's removal of Moyes by stating Moyes has been a failure wherever he has gone subsequent - where Moyes went AFTER Man U is irrelevant to Man U. Your argument is built on sand foundations.

What have Man U done since Moyes left ? Nothing, other than an FA Cup which has as much relevance these days as the Carling Cup, or whatever they are calling it this week. And they have spent an exorbitant amount of money achieving that nothing. So their impatience with Moyes has done what for them ? It has seen them go through a further 2 managers and hundreds of millions of pounds - and what have they achieved ? Well..... lets just say that when the big boys hear the Champions League music they will be sitting at home watching.

Since Moyes left they have been 6 points better and 2 points better in the subsequent two seasons. This season they are on track to be 2 points better.... So what was it you were suggesting again ?

Dont think this is worth continuing with.I already stated that i think you are talking nonsense,no value in repeating it.bye.

Dont think this is worth continuing with.I already stated that i think you are talking nonsense,no value in repeating it.bye.

Par for the course......

Can't debate it so walk away.

The only nonsense was when you brought Moyes into the discussion about patience, and pretty much proved the point that Man U's impatience with him brought about no discernible improvement.

Edited by craig

Par for the course......

Can't debate it so walk away.

The only nonsense was when you brought Moyes into the discussion about patience, and pretty much proved the point that Man U's impatience with him brought about no discernible improvement.

Chill out man,youre arguing with everybody.

Chill out man,youre arguing with everybody.

No, I'm really not.

You only ever show up around here after a negative result and bring with you nothing but negativity. It is your prerogative but I'm more a glass half full kind of guy,

It's not a great comparison to be honest. Unless you truly believe we are going to scale Fergie-style heights in Europe under Warburton.

It's not a great comparison to be honest. Unless you truly believe we are going to scale Fergie-style heights in Europe under Warburton.

The comparison was about patience, nothing to do with comparing clubs.

Man U showed patience with Fergie and they reaped significant rewards.

Limeburner threw Moyes in for some completely unknown reason.