[FT] Hearts 4 - 1 Rangers (Hyndman 36)

no

hearts are fucking awful

and they've just destroyed a Rangers side that couldn't give a fuck.

We are 18 months into a rebuilding job that most common sense pundits believe will take at least 4 years , we have no money , no retail income and a very poor shirt sponsorship deal . We have at last count 2 possibly 3 court cases ongoing at the high courts in London , not including the criminal case ongoing up here , yet your throwing a huffy fit because we lost a game of football last

night .

Rangers fans love to quote Bill Struths famous speech , shame some amongst us can't show the same patience .

We are 18 months into a rebuilding job that most common sense pundits believe will take at least 4 years , we have no money , no retail income and a very poor shirt sponsorship deal . We have at last count 2 possibly 3 court cases ongoing at the high courts in London , not including the criminal case ongoing up here , yet your throwing a huffy fit because we lost a game of football last

night .

Rangers fans love to quote Bill Struths famous speech , shame some amongst us can't show the same patience .

Sure,most Gers fans are impatient-------deal with it.

night .

That doesn't mitigate what's happening on the park, as much as I believe in the Warburton project (and I do) we are not learning from mistakes, at this level Halliday doesn't cut it as a defensive midfielder him and Keirnan despite making the same mistakes game after game after game remain bomb proof.

Long term I believe Warburton to be on the right path but there won't a long term for him if he continues demonstrating the inability to adapt in the short term.

That doesn't mitigate what's happening on the park, as much as I believe in the Warburton project (and I do) we are not learning from mistakes, at this level Halliday doesn't cut it as a defensive midfielder him and Keirnan despite making the same mistakes game after game after game remain bomb proof.

Long term I believe Warburton to be on the right path but there won't a long term for him if he continues demonstrating the inability to adapt in the short term.

I said on one of the other threads that the long-term project risks being undermined by basic, Sunday league-levels balls-ups. I want MW to succeed and, to be honest, I really can't see what the alternative to it is: have a look at the FF for evidence that we're in danger of losing our perspective completely - Billy fucking Davies!!! However, we're not a young, dynamic attacking force that's getting undone through defensive naivety. Too often, we're stodgy and slow, we can't score and from time to time, put in shifts like last night. Frustration is we should be able to: some of our best performances last season were against premier league teams but they seem a long time ago right now.

Let us be absolutely clear:

last night's performance was unacceptable, on every level, and irrespective of allegedly mitigating circumstances.

I said last night that if the rubes sang "You're not Rangers, anymore", I would find it difficult, if not impossible to disagree, as

such an abject capitulation as occurred is not, and never was, the Rangers' way.

Edited by Uilleam

Let us be absolutely clear:

last night's performance was unacceptable, on every level, and irrespective of allegedly mitigating circumstances.

I said last night that if the rubes sang "You're not Rangers, anymore", I would find it difficult, if not impossible to disagree, as

such an abject capitulation as occurred is not, and never was, the Rangers' way.

I've seen us get gubbed millions of times

it happens