Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

Toral had a good game, and Hyndman was good in the DM role, aside from getting pushed off the ball gifting them a chance, and Senderos was quite good too, aside from him and Hill going for the same ball but that should be erased through experience in playing together.

Shots 22-9

On target 6-3

And even you won't deny that their goalie saved the day from at least three 100% chances ... as opposed to Foderingham's one early on.

the bbc has

15 off target RC to 11 gers

RC 4 on target to 3 gers

No i do argue it. Their keeper made two reaction saves from point blank that were fired right at him. His punch from the one that fell on him was very good other than that he had a good game. But keepers have good games against us every week, its because our finshing is so poor not the other way round.

Sorry Berliner see they have just swapped it round!

Edited by trublusince1982

3-0 down at HT ? We made plenty first half chances too. More than them. As per usual didn't take them

Absolutely spot on Rab. Says we should have been down 3-0 at half time is ridiculous. Sure, they could have had 3 but that would be to also ignore the two or 3 decent chances we also had.

I find it mildly amusing when we use as much negativity as possible when we are pissed off, but the lack of balance is disappointing.

I missed the game. How did Senderos play?

Senderos actually did OK BD. Solid enough at the back and rarely troubled, aside from a mis-communication with hill that gave RC a 1-on-1 with the keeper. RC chances came from the left, not the right.

Today might have been a good moment to go three at the back and play two strikers. Or try a simple 4-4-2. We have too much creativity and too less finishers. That, and some astonishing lack of luck.

If we had went 3 at the back we WOULD have been down 3-0 at half time. Hill had a nightmare today (not helped by Foderingham...). That said we actually played as if we had 3 at the back anyway because Tavernier had a very decent game getting forward.

the bbc has

RC 4 on target to 3 gers

No i do argue it. Their keeper made two reaction saves from point blank that were fired right at him. His punch from the one that fell on him was very good other than that he had a good game. But keepers have good games against us every week, its because our finshing is so poor not the other way round.

You are going to believe the BBC's stats :shock:

the bbc has

RC 4 on target to 3 gers

The BBC must be seriously at it with those stats. Are they for real?!

the bbc has

RC 4 on target to 3 gers

He had three brilliant saves today. All very similar, one in first half and two second half. The one at the start of the second half was superb,