Englands players are over rated and over paid. sky tv glamourises their league and makes them look and think they are something that they are not. we should go on a morale boosting exercise and playe the fuckers. i reckon wed take a couple of goals off them.

Guys like gerrard aren't over rated, but you have to wonder what it is about playin for england that makes him under perform.

Englands players are over rated and over paid. sky tv glamourises their league and makes them look and think they are something that they are not. we should go on a morale boosting exercise and playe the fuckers. i reckon wed take a couple of goals off them.

You have a point, Sky tv does manipulate the viewers but it still is a cracking league and the best in the world IMO as it creates the most interest. I only think Terry, Rio, Gerrard and Rooney are there world class players, after that they are good players.

There is no way they want to play us right now coz they know they would get a real game. If they wanted to play us then they would have invited us to open Wembley but they know they risk losing and we would bring enough fans to fill wembley twice.

They want to believe they are the best nation in the UK, but right now Northern Ireland and Scotland would give them a real run - after all both teams have beat them last time they played England.

On SS at the weekend they were talking about a few of the problems. The one about playing players out of position came up, along with the amount of foreigners in the Premiership. They also mentioned how there's no English players playing at top European clubs any more (apart from Hargreaves and Beckham) and also how the Premiership doesn't give them good experience for playing International football as they style is so different that none of the players are used to a slow, patient build-up as is evident across much of Europe.

On SS at the weekend they were talking about a few of the problems. The one about playing players out of position came up, along with the amount of foreigners in the Premiership. They also mentioned how there's no English players playing at top European clubs any more (apart from Hargreaves and Beckham) and also how the Premiership doesn't give them good experience for playing International football as they style is so different that none of the players are used to a slow, patient build-up as is evident across much of Europe.

They certainly play players out of position, they have done that for too long and its why they dont play good football or win so much games.

I dont think the point about players playing at top european clubs holds much weight as the EPL teams are top euro clubs as it is. Man U Liverpool and Chelsea are all up there with Barca, Real, AC, Inter, Juve, Bayern etc

They certainly play players out of position, they have done that for too long and its why they dont play good football or win so much games.

I dont think the point about players playing at top european clubs holds much weight as the EPL teams are top euro clubs as it is. Man U Liverpool and Chelsea are all up there with Barca, Real, AC, Inter, Juve, Bayern etc

I think re the European clubs comment is a statement about the style of play, not the ability to hold your own against the top teams.

Although, given that the English have 3 teams in the CL 1/4's you would think it would make sense for them to employ a British style at international level and try to force the pace, instead of the ones changing their game plan to accomodate a more sophisticated style of play.

The English could do worse than look at our achievements in the last couple of years and see that it has been accomplished by being more British, not less.

Reading earlier about Lampard and Gerrard not being able to play in the same team again.

This is utter nonsense, all thats needed is common sense. Play them in there positions with the right formation and they would get it right. I bet Sir Alex, Wenger and Mourinho would be able to do it no problem.

But Lampard isnt performing at all for England anyway.

And now Rooney is supposed to have had a row woth McClaren. IMO Rooney shouldnt play as an out and out striker. He plays off the front man at Man U and should be doing the same for England and given a licence to do what he wants.

You have a point, Sky tv does manipulate the viewers but it still is a cracking league and the best in the world IMO as it creates the most interest. I only think Terry, Rio, Gerrard and Rooney are there world class players, after that they are good players.

There is no way they want to play us right now coz they know they would get a real game. If they wanted to play us then they would have invited us to open Wembley but they know they risk losing and we would bring enough fans to fill wembley twice.

They want to believe they are the best nation in the UK, but right now Northern Ireland and Scotland would give them a real run - after all both teams have beat them last time they played England.

Spot on Gribz, i'm sure we were the last team to beat them at wembley,European play-off,so they wouldn't want us to be the first team to beat them at the new Wembley :D