Its pretty incredible to see how England constantly under-perform with the group of players they have available. Sometimes I wonder if they just need a manager with some balls who isn't afraid to drop one of the big names in order to make the side a bit more balanced, especially in the midfield.

Ha fookin ha England!! :flipa:

Never watched it but from what Ive read in the papers this morning and from my mates last night in the pub England were atrocious.

5 points behind Croatia and 3 behind Russia. I thnk they'll scrape through qualification though just because they're jammy. Skill definately won't get them through.

Hope the English media are happy - chased Sven out and wanted him replaced by an 'Englishman'. Well, you got your wishes and England are now worse than they have been in many years.

Pity Wales are doing so bad at the moment as with Scotland and NI flying, it would have been interesting to see a tourniment with Scotland, Wales and NI there and England not.

Cammy F

5 points behind Croatia and 3 behind Russia. I thnk they'll scrape through qualification though just because they're jammy. Skill definately won't get them through.

Yeah you just know they will nick it somehow and qualify. But hopefully not. I still think they gotta to go Russia.

I dont mind some of the england players but im not a fan of the FA or McLaren. He couldnt pick his nose never mind an team.

Why cant he pick a few players on merit and gel a team rather than picking over rated primandonas. Lampard needs dropped, Leighton baynes should have played etc....

But he lays Carragher (who is an awesome centre half) at full back JUST coz he should be in the team.

I hope they miss out :flipa:

Ha Ha , seen the highlights on BBC and they were shocking, they need players who fights for the shirt and be proud to be playing for thier country, just like the Scotland players. They have really no one apart from Terry and Lampard

Ha Ha , seen the highlights on BBC and they were shocking, they need players who fights for the shirt and be proud to be playing for thier country, just like the Scotland players. They have really no one apart from Terry and Lampard

I'm sorry but Lampard has been terrible for England lately. He had a terrible WC and hasn't improved since for England. Playnig players out of position is his downfall. A left back should play at left back. A centre half shouldn't play left back.

Englands players are over rated and over paid. sky tv glamourises their league and makes them look and think they are something that they are not. we should go on a morale boosting exercise and playe the fuckers. i reckon wed take a couple of goals off them.