Graeme Murty will Stay in Rangers hotseat for Old Firm showdown

There seems to be a helluva lot of guesswork going on in the media right now.

Some papers saying Murty will be in charge and others saying we'll have a new manager in time.

Vlad The Impaler would have difficulty getting more effort from the guys in our squad so unless a new manager is bringing a dozen new players it will make no difference who's in charge imo.

Time for the Europa league away (and mostly home) tatics ala road to Manchester.

Accept what we are,and make the best of it.Being pragmatic i think its called.

That will make for some "interesting" games particularly at Ibrox where a lot of teams like to sit back and defend. Shades of West v East Germany in that World Cup game?

That will make for some "interesting" games particularly at Ibrox where a lot of teams like to sit back and defend. Shades of West v East Germany in that World Cup game?

Im sorry,i didnt make myself clear.Im only talking about the porkheid game.

There should be no excuse if we take a hammering in this fixture-----we know(weeks in advance)what needs to be done.

No matter who is in charge.Needs must and all that.

Im sorry,i didnt make myself clear.Im only talking about the porkheid game.

There should be no excuse if we take a hammering in this fixture-----we know(weeks in advance)what needs to be done.

No matter who is in charge.Needs must and all that.

Yeh, 5-4-1 for that game? Miller up front for 60 mins, then change to whoever? We need five at the back as they are too quick(or we are too slow?). Agree it dosnt matter who's in charge we need to keep it tight.

Edited by cooponthewing