Gough

Butcher

Baxter (from videos)

Laudrup

Souness

Gascoigne

McCoist

Hateley

I toyed with the idea of Wilkins, but he didn't stay long enough.

Also, I have seen loads of videos of old, so it was a no brainier to have Baxter and Greig in there. There could have been other older ones that I've not seen in the flesh, but there's just not that much by way of old footage that you get with Baxter and Greig.

Amazing response...cheers guys. My team is still the best :champs:

For me - Klos, Numan and Hateley are so unlucky not to get into my side. 3 world class players there.

I was a bit stuck at centre half though, I refuse to put Butcher in and think Craig Moore was arguably our most ever improved player. He was a boo boy with Walters side and everyone questioned Advocaat buying him back from Palace but that was the most shrewd signing ever. He would walk into todays team.

Bob Malcolm would walk into today's team!

You owe me a new keyboard....I burst out laughing.

I quite like Malcolm, had a bit of no nonsense about him. Gosh Malcolm and Namouchi were our midfield at one point - both would still get in today.

Amazing response...cheers guys. My team is still the best :champs:

For me - Klos, Numan and Hateley are so unlucky not to get into my side. 3 world class players there.

I was a bit stuck at centre half though, I refuse to put Butcher in and think Craig Moore was arguably our most ever improved player. He was a boo boy with Walters side and everyone questioned Advocaat buying him back from Palace but that was the most shrewd signing ever. He would walk into todays team.

Klos wouldn't get a game for the reserves for me mate. Playing your centre halves on the 18 yard box line simply because your keeper is unwilling to leave his goal line or incapable of kicking a ball more than 10 yards just doesn't work .

One on one or possibly a penalty kick was that guys only strength. For me he was one of the worst keepers I've ever seen at Ibrox.

Klos wouldn't get a game for the reserves for me mate. Playing your centre halves on the 18 yard box line simply because your keeper is unwilling to leave his goal line or incapable of kicking a ball more than 10 yards just doesn't work .

One on one or possibly a penalty kick was that guys only strength. For me he was one of the worst keepers I've ever seen at Ibrox.

No way....Letizi, Ginzburg, Wattereaus, Roy Carroll, Dibble - Klos was miles ahead of all of them.

To think we only signed him because our world cup winning keeper had an injury at the time (Charbonnier)....unbelievable.

Edited by Gribz