Out of the present.

Hi Guys,

we are going through "doomsday scenario"just now ,so let's have a little fun.

Let's have your views on,pre journey days,players who pushed above their weights or seemed undroppable.

My selections at left back Stuart Munro/Sasa Papac both who held on to the position.

Unbelievable pick each week Namouchi!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Papac was an honest pro but no statues will be getting made about him.

Munro - interesting - I think Frankie has him as his favourite full back.

Konterman for me was one who seemed undroppable by Big Eck. And I am still working out why he was even a footballer.

Stuart Munro was probably the last in a long term Rangers tradition? He played well for the opposition in a game against us, we promptly signed him from Alloa. Actually, maybe Michael O'Halloran holds that particular honour.

I liked Munro, he had considerable recovery pace. In quite a tall leggy back four, Stuart could get round the back as an impromptu sweeper. Further, anyone beat him on the half way line, a second tackle would go in before the eighteen yard line. He was the fans' favourite whipping boy in the late eighties, the manager's too, I suspect. His ill fortune extended with his transfer to Blackburn Rovers, a couple of years before they became the biggest spenders in British football.

Yeah, I loved Munro when I was a youngster, He was a good, honest pro and whilst not the most glamorous left-back we've ever had, not many since have went on to be all that much better. Sure guys like Robertson, Numan and Papac all had their qualities but never held the same attraction for me as Munro did.