[FT] Rangers 6 (Waghorn 33 pen; Garner 48, 88, 90; Toral 77; Hill 82) - 0 Hamilton

The commentary on Sky was absolute shite.

Time after time all we got was Foderinghams handling outside,the last time Hamilton won at Ibrox,

Garners ''assault''. Fuck me,it was awful.

Are you surprised?

Actually, if you were a neutral would you find that Andy Walker added anything to your enjoyment, or understanding of the match?

very welcome relief in this one especially the referee

can't help but think the balance will be redressed next week though.

There will be 7 days of concerted propaganda and pressure on the officials. Just watch, view, or listen.

Fuck them all, say I.

very welcome relief in this one especially the referee

can't help but think the balance will be redressed next week though.

J - there are already umpteen reports in the media calling for todays ref to be banned.

Ra selliks keepers 2 assaults earlier didn't happen had I not read about them on Rangers forums.

The fool JJ outs himself again --

" The Scottish Cup -A Corrupt Crock

Two of the worst pro Rangers-Lite decision that I have ever encountered have been ‘committed’ by John Beaton who will be the toast of the town at his Orange Lodge tonight. Even Grant Russell of STV was outraged at how Foderingham avoided a red card when clearly denying a goal scoring opportunity by catching the ball in a sliding tackle outside his box. One is unlikely to see a more obvious red card all season, yet both Beaton and his assistant ignored it.

As for the penalty, Toral goes down like Hazel Irvine in an elevator i.e. with a minimum of encouragemet. No-one touches Toral as he cheats his way to a semi-final at Hampden.

Are Rangers, who get home draw after home draw, going to be awarded the cup this year due to the yearnings of their followers in black? Are they under instructions from the SFA?

The fans of other clubs should boycott this trophy as it’s a corrupt crock of shit. "

:rfcbouncy:

This is the idiot who claims he is a Rangers fan who became so disgusted that he stopped going to Ibrox. :flipa:

Incidentally, if you go to leave a comment on his scabby website now you are automatically taken to paypal to leave a donation.

Only those throwing pennies into his begging bowl have their comments allowed.

What a filthy lying tramp he is.