[FT] Rangers 6 (Waghorn 33 pen; Garner 48, 88, 90; Toral 77; Hill 82) - 0 Hamilton

Come on guy's we would have went ballistic if Scott Brown had made the Garner tackle on one of our player. It should have been a purple card. We should have been down to 9 men today. I will not be complaining about referee's decisions for a few weeks. In saying that today may have been a sweetener for what will happen next week. Get the conspiricy thread started.:D I have been saying you can see this team growing. It is as of they have been let off a leash. We seem to be far more direct. The ticky tacky looks more like they are now on wacky backy. I have no illusions we can get near Celtic next week as our defence is just far too weak and it will be unfortunate if Mutry has to bow out with negative figures but I have a little bit more confidence our under 20's are in good hands.

About time we gave someone a tonking. We need to do that in the league also to get the goal difference up a bit.

But its another trip to Hampden, we are beginning to get familiar with the place again in the last 12 months which can only be a good thing. Hibs are in the hat again so a potential rematch would be good.

We should have been down to 9 men today.

I don't know how you can say that. Garner may have not even got onto the park if the first sending off had happened. The game would have been totally different and the Garner incident would not have occurred.

Some of the tackles our players have had against them this season I'd say have been far worse than Joey's tackle and some didn't even get yellow cards and nothing else said about them. This is probably the only game I can remember this season we have actually had bad refereeing decisions go for us, we are definitely due more!

The commentating from Walker again is just embarrassing and so biased, would he have said that against any celtic player, no chance.

We wanted players to show fight, Garner showed plenty yesterday, lets have more I say :)