Ashley to make bid

As much as I don't like the way he runs his companies you have to hand it to him he is a shrewd big bugger if there is any truth in this and remember the old saying , there' no smoke without fire our board had better be on their toes .

And let me ask this question say he did take over will you still be buying season books and giving your support , anyway its maybe a story to sell more papers .

By shrewd I assume you mean ....... Untrustworthy? Exploitative? Underhanded? Bullying? Sly? Manipulative?

There is nothing about that man that I have any admiration for. He represents everything that is wrong in football and business and must never be allowed to darken our doorway again. I suspect this is more mischief making by the press on the buildup to an important weekend.

I don't know if we're in the best hands, but we're certainly in good hands at the moment. I just hope they manage to find justice in the courts to remove him from all aspects of our club, if not find a way to put him behind bars for his damaging (putting it very mildly) commercial dealings which continue to blight our attempts to compete financially again. Even the mention of this clown raises the hairs on the back of my neck.

I remember something from the Retard being posted here a month or two ago and we were guessing why they ran it. My guess was that it was a precursor to a story re Ashley trying to take us over. Their agenda (probably taken straight from a Tim blogger) is clear and will no doubt get the Davie Provan seal of approval in the Express or whatever rag prints the drivel in his name.

Contrary to an earlier poster's comment, I do hate Ashley for, zero bid contracts. One only if the many things I hate him for, certainly, but an indicative one re his character.

The tarred one and the tramp fool JJ have been running with an "Ashley to invest 30-50 million" story with information coming from the usual (and imagined) "unnamed sources".

It's their usual shyte and this story will not be heard of again after Tuesday.

The tarred one and the tramp fool JJ have been running with an "Ashley to invest 30-50 million" story with information coming from the usual (and imagined) "unnamed sources".

It's their usual shyte and this story will not be heard of again after Tuesday.

Got to laugh at these two clowns. I presume their ' unnamed sources' are the Sunday red top rag which ran this so-called story

By shrewd I assume you mean ....... Untrustworthy? Exploitative? Underhanded? Bullying? Sly? Manipulative?

There is nothing about that man that I have any admiration for. He represents everything that is wrong in football and business and must never be allowed to darken our doorway again. I suspect this is more mischief making by the press on the buildup to an important weekend.

I don't know if we're in the best hands, but we're certainly in good hands at the moment. I just hope they manage to find justice in the courts to remove him from all aspects of our club, if not find a way to put him behind bars for his damaging (putting it very mildly) commercial dealings which continue to blight our attempts to compete financially again. Even the mention of this clown raises the hairs on the back of my neck.

We're in good hands compared to what we're used to. Objectively though, it's a debatable statement to make.

Got to laugh at these two clowns. I presume their ' unnamed sources' are the Sunday red top rag which ran this so-called story

No Rab. The really sad thing about it is, the rag got it from that pair of proven liars.

That's how low the media have sunk in this country.

No Rab. The really sad thing about it is, the rag got it from that pair of proven liars.

That's how low the media have sunk in this country.

I got it the wrong way round then ?

Must be slow news day then

Edited by RANGERRAB

I remember something from the Retard being posted here a month or two ago and we were guessing why they ran it. My guess was that it was a precursor to a story re Ashley trying to take us over. Their agenda (probably taken straight from a Tim blogger) is clear and will no doubt get the Davie Provan seal of approval in the Express or whatever rag prints the drivel in his name.

Contrary to an earlier poster's comment, I do hate Ashley for, zero bid contracts. One only if the many things I hate him for, certainly, but an indicative one re his character.

that is why we've seen a sudden upsurge in posters on all message boards aiming their criticism at "the Board"

they are as pathetic as they are see through

its interesting that this story appears a few days after that preliminary trip to Court

Edited by jhunter

understand you hate him for zero hour contracts but you don't hate him as a rangers fan for zero hour contracts. Its has absolutely no connotation with those who support Rangers.

understand you hate him for zero hour contracts but you don't hate him as a rangers fan for zero hour contracts. Its has absolutely no connotation with those who support Rangers.

I just hate him for using up oxygen.