they sound bitter, are they bitter?

"My first impression was that there was not enough in the pull-back on the jersey to merit the contact needed to award a penalty."

When I played, you could batter the other guy shoulder to shoulder but any jersey tug was a foul and you were sent to play with the lassies.

FOOTball. It's in the name. The use of the hands by an outfield player was illegal except at throw-ins. When did it change?

Just seen rob mclean diatribe on BBC Scotland site. Bitter, twisted, filthy wee chunter he is. His jealousy, resentment and subsequent hatred of the famous Glasgow Rangers just oozes out his filthy life. And I'm paying the shites wages for this crap! ?

Just seen rob mclean diatribe on BBC Scotland site. Bitter, twisted, filthy wee chunter he is. His jealousy, resentment and subsequent hatred of the famous Glasgow Rangers just oozes out his filthy life. And I'm paying the shites wages for this crap!

Best advice i can give is from a song from the Seventies called the Streak...

This is your action news reporter once again and we're here at the gas station. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

[Witness:]

Yeah, I did. I's just in here gettin my car checked, he just appeared out of the traffic.

Come streakin' around the grease rack there, didn't have nothin' on but a smile.

I looked in there, and Ethel was gettin' her a cold drink.

I hollered, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too late.

She'd already been mooned. Flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers.

Oh, yes, they call him the Tim

(Look at that, look at that)

He likes to show off his physique

If there's an audience to be found

He'll be streakin' around

Invitin' public critique

Don't look, don't listen haha

Best advice i can give is from a song from the Seventies called the Streak...

This is your action news reporter once again and we're here at the gas station. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

[Witness:]

Yeah, I did. I's just in here gettin my car checked, he just appeared out of the traffic.

Come streakin' around the grease rack there, didn't have nothin' on but a smile.

I looked in there, and Ethel was gettin' her a cold drink.

I hollered, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too late.

She'd already been mooned. Flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers.

Oh, yes, they call him the Tim

He likes to show off his physique

If there's an audience to be found

He'll be streakin' around

Invitin' public critique

Don't look, don't listen haha

Truly awful. As was his fecking Bridget The Midget. :giruy:

Great stuff Weeblue ???! Brought back memories! Bridget the Midget the Queen of the Blues....... Bugger me I think I was in P5 at the time. I've calmed down now so I won't search out the arse wipe McLean. No, I'm going to search for downloads of Bridget the Midget, do you remember the artist perchance bud?

Great stuff Weeblue ! Brought back memories! Bridget the Midget the Queen of the Blues....... Bugger me I think I was in P5 at the time. I've calmed down now so I won't search out the arse wipe McLean. No, I'm going to search for downloads of Bridget the Midget, do you remember the artist perchance bud?

Same guy Ray Stevens. I'm going to start a facebook page and blog called ''Don't Look Ethel'' to keep Bears away from the haters on Tv, radio, and bloggers..

Radio Synde, don't look Ethel

BBC CSC, dont look Ethel

Three Names ill Phil, don't look Ethel

John James mentalist, don't look Ethel

Daily Rhetard, don't look Ethel

Etc, etc, etc, ect

Same guy Ray Stevens. I'm going to start a facebook page and blog called ''Don't Look Ethel'' to keep Bears away from the haters on Tv, radio, and bloggers..

Radio Synde, don't look Ethel

BBC CSC, dont look Ethel

Three Names ill Phil, don't look Ethel

John James mentalist, don't look Ethel

Daily Rhetard, don't look Ethel

Etc, etc, etc, ect

My dad actually had the fecking cheek to buy me Bridget the Midget, Ride a white Swan , and some other load of crap one weekend.

I pointed towards my Led Zep, Deep Purple and Grand Funk albums and asked if he seriously expected me to play the shyte he'd bought.

He gave them to my younger sister. :bouncy2:

I don't know much about Gordon other than that he despises the Rangers, but Stuart Cosgrove has long struck me as a deeply unhappy sort, wakes up bitter, goes to sleep bitter. At something, anything. The sort of character who was probably something of a loner as a young man.

I don't know much about Gordon other than that he despises the Rangers, but Stuart Cosgrove has long struck me as a deeply unhappy sort, wakes up bitter, goes to sleep bitter. At something, anything. The sort of character who was probably something of a loner as a young man.

He may well be the ugliest man in Christendom.

I can't imagine that helps with his mood, either.

Edited by redford