they sound bitter, are they bitter?

BBC Radio Scotland found itself in a most comfortable place yesterday, preferred prejudice to the fore.

Now, we know PQ has struggled to provide a service to license fee paying Rangers supporters, and the supporters of whatever opposition is playing at Ibrox that day. It has traveled the entire spectrum, from just the score when Dundee visited; to full live commentary from a TV set situated in plush PQ." The on going situation between the club and BBC Scotland", is the preferred euphemism to cover over Chris McLaughlin's lies. Further, at the culmination of play, Richard Gordon offers, "of course we will not be able to bring after match comment from managers and players because we are not in the stadium". Well, BBC Scotland are now contravening that statement by telephoning the opposition manager after the ref's whistle.

The objective host of the show, Richard Gordon spoke on the ham bone with Martin Canning and opened with a statement, "Garner staying on the field blew everyones' mind". Remember, fifteen years past, in a thirty minute auto-biographical piece, Richard revealed he was raised to absolutely hate Rangers. I suspect Richard was flashing a continuation of his Rangers hating credentials by such a dolly?

However, as in most things PQ; Cosgrove's live contribution revealed a much darker mind, "oh, the referee has just offered Rangers a penalty". As the Clyde flows past PQ, Cosgrove's bitterness mimics the elegant tidal ooze.

For the record, it was a penalty, you can see the Accies defender stamping on Toral's foot. Garner's kick out happened immediately to my front and I thought red card. It's the day after and remains a red card; but BBC Scotland will demand he be red carded twice on Sunday. The mirrors in PQ must take a fair bleeching, all those objective chaps questioning, 'who is the bitterest of them all"?

Garner took a fresh air swipe and ran into Imrie. Had he really kicked him, he wouldn't have finished the match.

On a semi-related sidenote, all relevant punters above did hardly debate the yellow (sic!) card given for this:

2980905.main_image.jpg?strip=all

BBC Radio Scotland found itself in a most comfortable place yesterday, preferred prejudice to the fore.

Now, we know PQ has struggled to provide a service to license fee paying Rangers supporters, and the supporters of whatever opposition is playing at Ibrox that day. It has traveled the entire spectrum, from just the score when Dundee visited; to full live commentary from a TV set situated in plush PQ." The on going situation between the club and BBC Scotland", is the preferred euphemism to cover over Chris McLaughlin's lies. Further, at the culmination of play, Richard Gordon offers, "of course we will not be able to bring after match comment from managers and players because we are not in the stadium". Well, BBC Scotland are now contravening that statement by telephoning the opposition manager after the ref's whistle.

The objective host of the show, Richard Gordon spoke on the ham bone with Martin Canning and opened with a statement, "Garner staying on the field blew everyones' mind". Remember, fifteen years past, in a thirty minute auto-biographical piece, Richard revealed he was raised to absolutely hate Rangers. I suspect Richard was flashing a continuation of his Rangers hating credentials by such a dolly?

However, as in most things PQ; Cosgrove's live contribution revealed a much darker mind, "oh, the referee has just offered Rangers a penalty". As the Clyde flows past PQ, Cosgrove's bitterness mimics the elegant tidal ooze.

For the record, it was a penalty, you can see the Accies defender stamping on Toral's foot. Garner's kick out happened immediately to my front and I thought red card. It's the day after and remains a red card; but BBC Scotland will demand he be red carded twice on Sunday. The mirrors in PQ must take a fair bleeching, all those objective chaps questioning, 'who is the bitterest of them all"?

Great piece 26th. I was walking back along the PR yesterday thinking the same things while flicking from Snyde to Scotland. The PQ mob were oozing with resentment and bitterness. It's very unpleasant to listen too and an indication of their horribly toxic undercurrent. Iirc Rob McLean was also getting in on the action.

After having switched to Snyde, Father Keevins was "incandescent" with rage at the officials clearly "bottling" it and DJ was performing his now "obligatory" impersonation of "Churchill" the dog.

The bitterness that emanates from PQ as you point out 26th is gratuitously blatant. I am probably going to be controversial here and say that although at the time I thought it was a bad challenge, I can see why the ref gave a yellow. It was reckless but I wouldn't say dangerous, he caught him with his thigh. Hardly a career ending challenge.

If i'm in my car up to Ibrox i refuse to listen to two radio stations, BBC CSC and Snyde. If my traveling in someone else's car i listen under sufferance, i don't know why Bears put themselves under such torture?

However i enjoy reading 26th's highlighting of the bile that oozes from the Scottish rhadio swamp men.

We had to endure Keevins on Synde on the supporters bus on the way home yesterday. Very bitter man indeed.

Even McCulloch had to point out to him, regards the Garner incident with Imrie, that if the referee considers it reckless he can give a yellow card but if he considers it dangerous he can give a red card

But Keevins was having none of it. It was red all the way for Shug. Rangers winning 6-0 is just too much to bear for some in our mhedia. Nothing has changed in our absence over these past few years it seems

Edited by RANGERRAB

There is only one option open to us to shut them all up and that is start being successful on the pitch!.

We did that one mate.

They accused us of using masonic referees or downright cheating.

That lot will never shut up about us. We're the only reason they exist.

We did that one mate.

They accused us of using masonic referees or downright cheating.

That lot will never shut up about us. We're the only reason they exist.

Which always makes them look stupid!, and when we are winning who cares what they say?, when we are winning they are in so much pain!

Edited by ian1964

Which always makes them look stupid!, and when we are winning who cares what they say?, when we are winning they are in so much pain!

The tramp fool JJ's latest one is a real hoot. From Tiny Warton right up to yesterday, masons are to blame. :rolleyes:

They are united, those denizens of Pacific Quay, by two interrelated things:-

1. Their clear dislike of Rangers and all things Rangers, an animus which now contains, and has for some time, a large element of sheer unalloyed malevolence.

2. Their clear subservience to rasellik and all things sellik; this extends beyond a mere pragmatic acknowledgement of fhilthfootballclub's place in the pecking order to the acceptance of its right, not just competitively, but morally, to be there; this involves embracing the belief that every other side is -rightly and deservedly- an also ran.

The outcome is that Rangers, and all things Rangers, must be demonised, demeaned and discredited, and rahoops extolled, exalted. and elevated, at every turn.

The aim, for some time, is to get the team which is too good for Scottish Fitba', out of it, and into a better, more lucrative environment. That Rangers did not disappear, and is reemerging, albeit slowly, has not only increased their animosity but has put a particularly large, well supported steever into the plan.