Supreme Court Case - Hearing 15 & 16 of March

Did Whyte not transfer the shares to Green hence the Sevco 5088, Sevco Scotland debacle.

The status of Sevco 5088 is "active" and despite being given a Directorship ban Aidan Earley in an extremely rare move was given permission to remain as a Director of Sevco 5088.

But did he? And if so, once his dealings are being made void (if that is the case), will that transfer actually have been legal? We hardly know what went on behind the curtains ... and you would expect King and Co. will now know. Which makes all debate about it even more difficult. I was under the impression that if Whyte gets convicted, all what he did from buying the shares/assets/etc. onwards will be reversed, which would raise the question, where the shares end up ... not least if MIH is/was wound up. Probably a business law minefield.

But did he? And if so, once his dealings are being made void (if that is the case), will that transfer actually have been legal? We hardly know what went on behind the curtains ... and you would expect King and Co. will now know. Which makes all debate about it even more difficult. I was under the impression that if Whyte gets convicted, all what he did from buying the shares/assets/etc. onwards will be reversed, which would raise the question, where the shares end up ... not least if MIH is/was wound up. Probably a business law minefield.

If someone gains property by theft or fraud he does not own that property.

Hes admitted coning whyte.

Yes but that is Green I was talking about Whyte. Did Whyte gain Rangers fraudulently or did he just get the money for it fraudulently? Whyte may fancy going to court to claim he is the rightful owner. Then indeed Greens admission would be important.

MIH are irrelevant to Oldco which was probably for all intents and purposes the reasoning behind the deal.

Yes but that is Green I was talking about Whyte. Did Whyte gain Rangers fraudulently or did he just get the money for it fraudulently? Whyte may fancy going to court to claim he is the rightful owner. Then indeed Greens admission would be important.

Whatever went on between Whyte and Green matters not should Whyte be convicted for actions during his own tenure.

Imo the two of them were conspiring to commit fraud following the clubs disintegration. That one may well come up in the future.