Adrian Durham defeats Chris Sutton by a Technical Knock Out - brilliant

Sutton the bully meets his match. Skip to the last 5 mins if it all gets too much. Durham lands the TKO round about then - "Chris, stop listening to your followers on Twitter who only peddle hate"

http://talksport.com/football/listen-adrian-durham-and-chris-sutton-clash-drivetime-scottish-football-debate-170309230877

Edited by Anchorman

Heard it earlier. Love Talksport, particular Durham and Gough.

Sutton to Darren Gough, regarding Durham - "You're his lapdog mate" !

Darren Gough to Sutton - "do you listen to the show?"

Sutton - "no I never listen".

Sutton ties himself in knots.

Sutton was just coming on as i got home today. I heard the first minute and knew sutton was in real bother. Durham is whole magnitudes brighter than him.

Just listened to it now. Mutton sounds like "a blundering old fool". He's just waffling incoherently at one point ha ha! Class, he made a right clown of himself and it would appear there are many who see him for the bitter and twisted article that he is.

Durham is quality as always.

BT Sport employs this muppet and BT Sport subscribers pay his wages...

Off topic: Brenda Rogers was on Scottish tv today trying to convince folk that C**t**s 0-7 hammering by Barcelona wasn't that bad on the basis of their 6-1 demolition of PSG. :confused: No-one in the media at all questioned that statement preferring instead to put it out as fact? 0-7 defeats are nothing to worry about folks!

Wonder how wee Strapon with capt broonaldo will fare in the coming months.

If that was anyone else but Sutton I would have said Durham was a patronising contradicting clown. He did the latter at least twice. Its not OK for Sutton to say an insult at them but he can clearly call fans idiots??

We've always known Sutton isn't clever enough to debate he only says his piece when he has his own platform.

Edited by Gribz