[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

McKay stuck out on the wing with Lustig and Bitton marking him is never going to get any rewards. get him into the number 10 position, get the anonymous apart from fouling Miller aff tae, and get Forrester/Dodoo/Windass/MOH out wide where they may leave them one on one, not two on one.

We've done well. A low, zonal block in the centre has forced them wide for the most part. The only time they got inside was when Holt miss-kicked the ball gifting Armstrong a clear shot at goal; 'keeper should be doing better, though it was struck very well.

We can't pass up chances like Waghorn's. Sitter.

Brown is a disgrace. Flailing arms throughout the game, then jumping/diving when a Rangers player gets close without any contact.

Edited by Rousseau

Come on Ian, its hit from outside the box and he has a clear sight of it at his near post, yet fails to get a glove on it. Do you not think he should be dealing with stuff like that?[/quote

You are not giving any credit for a good accurate strike, so I disagree he could have done better, the shot should not have been allowed, he should have been closed down better

Its a decent strike, and 100% it should have been blocked by Hyndman who has been poor, but I want my keeper to be stopping shots along the ground from outside the box to his near post every single time. Thats his job!