[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

Just got to keep going, we have been doing well and Waggy missed a sitter!, we need to get Barrie on the ball more

We have been getting him on the ball but he keeps losing it. We should let him wander more and pull Lastig away from his position.

They havent outplayed us at all in any of the games, they are just far more ruthless at making the most of opponents mistakes, and have a decent keeper who comes up with big saves.

Oh, no offence, but come off it! Even through my fingers I saw them do that

Edited by SteveC

Wes had no chance with that goal, in fact if it weren't for a great save from their free kick it could be 2-0

Come on Ian, its hit from outside the box and he has a clear sight of it at his near post, yet fails to get a glove on it. Do you not think he should be dealing with stuff like that?

We're doing ok here but that was another poor goal to lose. Up to that point i was feeling confident. We will have opportunities to score here. We need to take them. Hyndman needs McKay more central to work with him. Swap McKay and Miller for positions.

Bring on Dodoo for Miller.

We have been getting him on the ball but he keeps losing it. We should let him wander more and pull Lastig away from his position.

Disagree, we should be trying to feed balls to him where he can get at them, he is trying to pick up scraps, tbf though he hasn't performed as well as he can but we are not utilising him correctly,IMO.

Come on Ian, its hit from outside the box and he has a clear sight of it at his near post, yet fails to get a glove on it. Do you not think he should be dealing with stuff like that?[/quote

You are not giving any credit for a good accurate strike, so I disagree he could have done better, the shot should not have been allowed, he should have been closed down better