Nottingham Forest set to appoint Mark Warburton

If we had appointed Murty instead of the Magic Hat Three, i wonder what our league position would be ? Ok someone tel me Murty wasn't here when Wrbs was appointed, my point is more rhetorical.

OK, I won't answer...

Rhetorically, however, I wonder how Murty will fare with the U20's now that the club's Plan B is not to do Plan A better?

I look forward to the day we get the Reserve league back and there's a much better mix of players for Murty to work with. He's got my full trust to bring first teamers back from injury, and boost confidence when they are out of the loop.

I have nothing against Warburton so the best of luck to him. If he takes us to court for money then that will be different but I expect that to wither away.

He has virtually no claim regardless of the circumstances because his "loss" is limited to the period he has not been out of work and not paid.

I predict there will be a nominal settlement.

While I think McKay is a good player, 4 goals for an attacker is very poor. He really needs to produce more. An attacking winger should be on 15 goals a season. If we can get good money for him then I would say go for it.

While I think McKay is a good player, 4 goals for an attacker is very poor. He really needs to produce more. An attacking winger should be on 15 goals a season. If we can get good money for him then I would say go for it.

his contract is running down though. Next season is his last year I think. We might have to sell him cheap