Rangers to play Chelsea

I'd pay �£20 for the game but not any more for a friendly.

I feel the same although since I'll already be in Scotland I will probably be prepared to spend more as it's a one off and I don't get to as many games as I'd like.

However if it gets close to 30 quid I'll be looking to go by myself or find a Rangers fan who I don't have to pay for as well... ;)

This is great news and I'm really looking forward to it. Last year you were looking at the games and I thought "middlesboro" ppfftt. tbh I didn't go to the Boro game, but this one should definitely be better. Chelsea are guarenteed to have added to their squad and it'll be one of the first chances for us to see our 'star signings' :)

Hopefully we can get a result too. Even a draw would be fine when you consider that their squad cost about 20 times as much as our squad.

I've roped my brother in to going now so I'm less concerned about it being a bit expensive. If it gets too much I'll just have to send my girlfriend shopping instead...

If it gets too much I'll just have to send my girlfriend shopping instead...

If she is anything like my wife you would be cheaper taking her to the footy !

I KNEW I should have come home in July - I normally would as well but this year am MC at a friend's wedding in September - maybe I will be able to secure myself a job back home and will be home permanently by then.

If she is anything like my wife you would be cheaper taking her to the footy !

I KNEW I should have come home in July - I normally would as well but this year am MC at a friend's wedding in September - maybe I will be able to secure myself a job back home and will be home permanently by then.

You cant come back till weve all had a freeby holiday at your place craig!:thup: