Rangers - Fake News Generator

Incredibly this week’s fake news is that Rangers fans got off a bus and kicked over a child’s sandcastle.

Police involved after Rangers fans ‘kick down’ three-year-old boy’s sandcastle

1a139bcca4e105a4d425a4e71b203f13?s=96&d=mm&r=g Reporter
4 hours ago
Stonehaven harbour.

Stonehaven harbour.

A Mearns dad has hit out after Rangers FC fans destroyed his three-year-old son’s sandcastle at a popular beauty spot.

As reported in the Evening Express, Stonehaven man David Officer said the football supporters stopped off at the town’s harbour on Sunday ahead of the Glasgow side’s Scottish Premiership clash with Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

The 37-year-old’s in-laws were out in the beach area with his eldest son when a bus with Rangers fans on board appeared.

One of the fans is said to have shouted at his father-in-law, who is a Rangers supporter himself, before kicking down the sandcastle.

ADVERTISEMENT

He said: “One of the Rangers supporter buses stopped in Stonehaven on Sunday and their fans went down to the beach where my eldest son and his grandparents were.

“They shouted at my father-in-law and then kicked my son’s sandcastle over before they left.

“I’m more annoyed for my father-in-law and mother-in-law who had to deal with it.  My son wasn’t affected by it, but I just don’t get it. I don’t see the point in all of that. It’s just not something you do.”

It seems that anyone can now make any allegation, no matter how ridiculous, and the press will report it as fact.

As I’ve said before, I would not be surprised if they simply make these stories on twitter to then report them.

We've went from building bridges to destroying (sand)castles.

This is the type of diplomatic process we should have embarked upon on our return to the top flight.  

Edited by Gonzo79