Rangers - Fake News Generator

Meanwhile the Super Soaraway Sun (which I saw in the newsagent, since you ask) boasts the following front page headline:

RODGERS PRAYERS FOR FERGIE

I kid you not.

What degree of narcissism do you need to brief a tabloid on your private religious devotions ? 

How thick are his team's support to lap up this kind of rubbish?

As pertinently, perhaps more so, is this shite actually news?

Edited by Uilleam

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Meanwhile the Super Soaraway Sun (which I saw in the newsagent, since you ask) boasts the following front page headline:

I kid you not.

What degree of narcissism do you need to brief a tabloid on your private religious devotions ? 

Our new manager (from June1st) comes from a club and a support who have done the one thing that constitutes a real fightback against the tabloid you mention.

Maybe the Editor is beginning to stake out his territory, fearing, probably quite correctly,  that SG and the Liverpool entourage will

give him the shortest of short shrifts. 

A tabloid war between The Shun and The Rhabble for the fhilth reader might be diverting. 

...I know no one intends to compare the sun hillsborough stuff and our situation as there is no real comparison but why anyone would buy that rag even fir it’s supposed news is beyond me. I’d seriosly remove voting rights. 

7 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Maybe the Editor is beginning to stake out his territory, fearing, probably quite correctly,  that SG and the Liverpool entourage will

give him the shortest of short shrifts. 

A tabloid war between The Shun and The Rhabble for the fhilth reader might be diverting. 

You are correct, the Sun will be shunned at Rangers by Stevie-G and his entourage, hopefully they'll treat the Rhebel with the same contempt. 

I’ve noticed a quick switch on the Sun’s output since Gerrard was confirmed. I think you’re right, a war of Rangers-hating will ramp up even further to gain attention from the manks.

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

I kid you not.

I had the radio on in the car yesterday and the headline clip was “Rodgers issues thoughts for Fergie” and even my placid wife who has no beef with anyone commented on how ridiculous it was to shoehorn Rodgers thoughts in, as if they are actually more important than the original issue.

Consider the potential reaction should SAF recover.  Will this be attributed to the skill and to the care, and attention, of medical and other staff? 

Or will the cause be identified as the intercession, by thought and prayer, of rasellik Manager, viz. 

"IT WOS BRENDAN WOT DUN IT" ?

Nothing would surprise me: I can already picture Rodgers modestly accepting the thanks of a grateful public. 

Edited by Uilleam

4 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Consider the potential reaction should SAF recover.  Will this be attributed to the skill and to the care, and attention, of medical and other staff? 

Or will the cause be identified as the intercession, by thought and prayer, of rasellik Manager, viz. 

"IT WOS BRENDAN WOT DUN IT" ?

Nothing would surprise me: I can already picture Rodgers modestly accepting the thanks of a grateful public. 

Can we drop this. Lets not give them what they want.

24 minutes ago, StuGers said:

I’ve noticed a quick switch on the Sun’s output since Gerrard was confirmed. I think you’re right, a war of Rangers-hating will ramp up even further to gain attention from the manks.

It will be a race to the bottom, to the unexplored depths of tabloid journalism - The National Enquirer filtered through the prism of  Mad Joe, the mouth frothing head of fhilthfc's supporters' clubs.