That argument can be used for the likes of TBB and the Follow Follow add-ons.

This song, however, is just unacceptable. It's like saying that it's OK to threaten women because Neil Lennon gets away with it on a consistent basis.

It's got nothing to do with Celtic fans, and we should not be using them as an excuse. We should just be doing everything we can to stop it.

I'm with bluedell on this. I will make an argument for our supporters on anything. If it was up to me I would let them and us sing whatever "cultural" lyrics we like or non at all. A level playing field. However this particular song is worse than the one in the eighties "it's magic you know" (for those that remember?).

We can't sing that but it will happen from some as the authority's let the mhanks away with singing about murdering and killing "h@@s".

I hope we stamp it out but it smells of another set up?

I cannot get to away games and so have no idea what this song is. Haven't read anything about it on online mhainstream mhedia either - YET .

Strikes me that given the lazy bigoted fookers that pass as journalists in our country get much/most of their material from trawling the internet forums............I'd love to see this thread just......disappear.

Is the O/P still looking for snaw 'cos I'ts already melted :devil: ?

Just a thought.

I cannot get to away games and so have no idea what this song is. Haven't read anything about it on online mhainstream mhedia either - YET .

Strikes me that given the lazy bigoted fookers that pass as journalists in our country get much/most of their material from trawling the internet forums............I'd love to see this thread just......disappear.

Is the O/P still looking for snaw 'cos I'ts already melted :devil: ?

Just a thought.

You can hear it at Ibrox emanating from BF1.

Forlansister, I'm in BF3 and I can say in all honesty that I have never heard it - whatever it is ! I just don't think that it is a great idea to air the subject/problem on this, a very public (and otherwise most excellent) forum.

We continue to have more than enough battles to fight without armouring our many, many, enemies, providing the scum press with their next pish headline for them.

I decided to google this...the only thing that came up was someone on twitter (I don't do twitter) by the name of Liam O'Hare :eek: who posted it showing a darkened busy pub/club full of people singing it and claiming it is a RSC?? No mention of which one though! From the vid there is no evidence it is a RSC...I smell shyte!

It was posted 2 days ago, I'm not sure if the forum admins would allow me to post a link to it so I won't unless asked to do so.

PS: I can't actually make out what they are actually singing...but I can make out the bit that this thread is about.

Forlansister, I'm in BF3 and I can say in all honesty that I have never heard it - whatever it is ! I just don't think that it is a great idea to air the subject/problem on this, a very public (and otherwise most excellent) forum.

We continue to have more than enough battles to fight without armouring our many, many, enemies, providing the scum press with their next pish headline for them.

We have a problem with that song and it needs sorted asap. Sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending it isn't being sung is as self defeating as actually singing the song itself.

We gave our enemies a stick with which to beat us the second that song was sung you should perhaps aim your ire at the idiots singing it not those condemning it.

Edited by forlanssister