'Glasgow Cup' Final

Unfortunately Celtic were more comfortable on the ball and looked better for most of the game. I don't know the age difference but most of our players looked far younger. The coloured boy that came on as sub looked quite good.

Unlucky for the young ones, I thought we played the better football, they were stronger but looked to kick the shite out of Gilmour.

Were you watching the same game or were you watching the Champions league?:seal:

Watched it on STV Glasgow thought it was a very poor game and worry about youngsters stepping an age group as none shone except Gilmour maybe but only just.

Worst commentary I have ever heard even Alba is better and that's not in English.

Hate to say it but better team won.

Unfortunately Celtic were more comfortable on the ball and looked better for most of the game. I don't know the age difference but most of our players looked far younger. The coloured boy that came on as sub looked quite good.

Celtic's starting 11 were all 2000's and pretty much their full strength team. Just noticed their keeper is a 2001.

Rangers started with four 2001's, who can play next year (well three of them will be there), we were without to likely starters in Jack Thomson and Rhys Breen.

Edited by elfideldo

These games are far too often judged on results only, as elfideldo posted above even at this age group age is a massive factor, I thought it was a decent game and they tried to play football , remember also Mulholland and his squad if coaches are into this mess than a year , time is needed and so.ething Rangers fans have very little of Patience