Miller Speaks Out Against Ref

Our player would be sent off. No question about it.

Holt was not sent off for his tackle on Brown in the 1-1 game. No foul was given.

Beerman never got red and I don't even think yellow for his tackle on Roberts. I am not saying we have an even playing ground but lets be honest and not paranoid.

I think you should go and take a grumpy pill or go for a sleep. I am just being honest it was not a foul. The fact Miller went over his body does not make it a foul.

Bad news,im just up and full of grumpy pills!!

I think you should go and take a grumpy pill or go for a sleep. I am just being honest it was not a foul. The fact Miller went over his body does not make it a foul.

And here was me thinking you wanted to encourage DISSCUSSION(suggesting folks go to bed aint the way to go about it)

Most discussion seems to be on Simunovic's tackle but the Lego muncher's elbow was the most obvious. Astraight red every day of the week. He knew Miller would out jump him & took him out.

Has John Fleming phoned Caixinha to apologise yet ?

You can lead a Horse to water but you can't make it drink: springs to mind. Jesus lets stop all sliding tackles and play powder puff football. This was a fantastic tackle with perfect timing. I thought it was Celtic supporters that played the victim but maybe I was wrong there. Or is it just hating to say maybe I was wrong?

You can lead a Horse to water but you can't make it drink: springs to mind. Jesus lets stop all sliding tackles and play powder puff football. This was a fantastic tackle with perfect timing. I thought it was Celtic supporters that played the victim but maybe I was wrong there. Or is it just hating to say maybe I was wrong?

Difference of opinion doesn't mean playing the victim? We are pointing out what's written as directive for officials.

I keep saying Pete, it doesn't matter if it's a good tackle. It's dangerous and reckless which is outlawed in th game. I didn't write the rules, however they are not following them.