Let's take a moment to celebrate the wonderment of Chelsea's triumphant victory

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39905241

A magnificent win and a magnificent appointment. Conte has proven he is the greatest manager in the world and the only hope is that we keep him for next season.

I slated both him and Chelsea early on this season and quite deservedly. After the Arsenal debate I quite rightly backed them all the way. Magnificent all round folks.

Blue is the colour. It's good to have a side I'm proud of supporting.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Conte is the greatest manager in the world ? Hahaha. Because he won the EPL ? The same league you have spent all season saying is not that good.

When you come down off the euphoria pills we can maybe actually have a real discussion.

LOL !!

I don't know why it's taken me quite so long to realise, but it really is either black or white with SBS. From thinking Conte was a poor choice, he's not that good to "greatest manager in the world".

I always thought Conte was a brilliant Manager right from his Juventus days, with his tactical nous, to his Italian side which was really impressively drilled considering they had an average squad -- and I'm delighted for him and Chelsea -- but he's got a long way to go to being considered the greatest.

Edited by Rousseau

I'll give Conte credit for a few reasons.

He was also a new manager in the league and much hype was made of Pep v Jose but those two havent been at the races while Conte has come in and ran away with it.

He has bought minimal new players but those he did sign took the ground running. He has also had to keep players happy with rotating a few, like Willian and Pedro, the latter is like a new 40 million signing. The dressing room seems a happy place and thats a very difficult thing to do with big ego's. He has also got the best out of last seasons players who downed tools plus brought the likes of Moses in and made him a better player plus phased the likes of Terry out.

The system is by far the biggest impressive thing. They got 10 points out of 12 in their first 4 games but didnt look convincing. They were lucky against West Ham in the opening game. But once he changed to the back 3 they took to it instantly and were unplayable for a while. That was a big gamble.

Not having European football has helped keep players fit but arguably thats made rotating players more difficult.

No doubt they will buy big in the summer for the CL, i can see an Italian defender and / or Van Dijk as Terry will be gone. They will add to the wide roles and in midfield and probably need 2 centre forwards with Costa leaving. The best signing Chelsea can do though is give Conte a new contract to prevent Inter Milan taking him who are now Chinese owned and will throw money at him.