After getting drenched on the way back from the game, I was listening to Snyde while removing what had become "skin tight" attire!

One statistic that was mentioned that gives cause for some optimism was that if the last 10 games were the first 10 next season then Mhanks would be on 24pts and Rangers 21 points.

Certainly a good point and something that should provide some optimism. If we can beat the rest consistently we will be making progress. We should all just relax a little and give Pedro time to bring in his own people.

It is very much trial and error at the moment as was highlighted today by Miller playing in front of the back four in the second half.

However the point re the last ten games imo is a valid one. It's something that shows evidence of progress and the green shoots of a potential brighter future.

After getting drenched on the way back from the game, I was listening to Snyde while removing what had become "skin tight" attire!

One statistic that was mentioned that gives cause for some optimism was that if the last 10 games were the first 10 next season then Mhanks would be on 24pts and Rangers 21 points.

Certainly a good point and something that should provide some optimism. If we can beat the rest consistently we will be making progress. We should all just relax a little and give Pedro time to bring in his own people.

It is very much trial and error at the moment as was highlighted today by Miller playing in front of the back four in the second half.

However the point re the last ten games imo is a valid one. It's something that shows evidence of progress and the green shoots of a potential brighter future.

Have you watched any of the matches?

only team to beat us is them is it not?

Yes they are the only ones to beat us and they always were going to and at least in the main we have been getting the results and that is something we couldn't do before so I agree on this.

Out main concern for nest season is beating the rest. It then predominantly comes down to the OF matches.

We have simply dropped too many points to other teams this season, where as they haven't.

Have you watched any of the matches?

Yes (in the flesh and I agree it was as painful) what I don't understand though is the clamour to berate Pedro? He did state that until the end of the season it was going to be trial and error.

It's no secret that I was and am perhaps more enthusiastic about Pedro than others. However my enthusiasm is balanced by what seems like very harsh judgment of him by many fans. I'm aware the performances have been awful at times by I fear many fans ar getting caught up in the MSM xenophobia and parochial attitude that is their narrative.

We have some good seeds of potential in Bates, Beerman, Bajornas (I thinks how it's spelt?) and the rest apart from Miller, Tavernier and Wes will be evaluated and most show the door if possible (contracts etc).

We should all take a deep breath. We have a midweek fixture versus the sheep and it's the final home game of the season. We should get off his back and enjoy the evening on Wednesday. Imo we should give him a break to do what he can over the summer, come back and we go again next season. The last 10 games at least show evidence of some consistency to go into next season with, it's a platform to build on.