The Club1872 Crossroads

Re-appointment of Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival

Dear member

Club 1872 is delighted to announce the re-appointment of Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival as Club 1872 directors following a poll of members over the last week.

Members voted 71% in favour of Joanne and Laura’s re-appointment. Laura and Joanne will immediately re-commence work to put several working groups in place. Members who filled in the recent skills audit should expect to be contacted in the coming week.

A board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 23rd May and members will be given a fuller update following this meeting. This will include a timetable for consultation on the Club 1872 constitution.

We thank members for their patience and support throughout the changes of recent weeks. Club 1872 is the UK’s largest member led supporters group and one of RIFC’s largest shareholders. Committed to protecting and supporting Rangers FC, Club 1872 offers a unique opportunity for supporters to contribute to and participate in the well being and success of our Club.

Club 1872

Re-appointment of Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival

Dear member

Club 1872 is delighted to announce the re-appointment of Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival as Club 1872 directors following a poll of members over the last week.

Members voted 71% in favour of Joanne and Laura’s re-appointment. Laura and Joanne will immediately re-commence work to put several working groups in place. Members who filled in the recent skills audit should expect to be contacted in the coming week.

A board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 23rd May and members will be given a fuller update following this meeting. This will include a timetable for consultation on the Club 1872 constitution.

We thank members for their patience and support throughout the changes of recent weeks. Club 1872 is the UK’s largest member led supporters group and one of RIFC’s largest shareholders. Committed to protecting and supporting Rangers FC, Club 1872 offers a unique opportunity for supporters to contribute to and participate in the well being and success of our Club.

Club 1872

Great news

The elections don't seem to be a priority, and meanwhile the organisation is haemorrhaging members.

Totally agree , if it struggled with 4 directors how will 3 cope.

New elections should be the first priority, then the departure of JB, increase in board numbers and sub-groups.

Anyone going to the meeting at St Rollox bowling club this Thursday? I'm thinking of going, hopefully some new faces will step up to join the board of c1872.

New elections should be the first priority, then the departure of JB, increase in board numbers and sub-groups.

Anyone going to the meeting at St Rollox bowling club this Thursday? I'm thinking of going, hopefully some new faces will step up to join the board of c1872.

What meeting is that?

I'd like to have gone but am away on business on Thursday.

Some supporters have arrange a meeting for all concerned with the running of c1872, some user on FF ,Pollockprod i think?

I'd like to have gone but am away on business on Thursday.

I'm not going near anything that is in any way connected with FF.