Craig Houston, Alex Wilson & William Cowie resign from C1872 Board

Probably about as much as you do, and maybe even less. But then, I wasn't casting negative aspersions at her.

So, to sum this up, you are saying that I cast negative aspersions on plg, who was in my opinion casting negative aspersions on another bear supporter.

However, you justify your interjection by saying that plg can have a negative opinion of someone but that I can't reply in kind?

I find all the personal attacks distasteful and I would NEVER want any of those making such comments to represent me in Club 1872. I would expect anyone with personal views like that to keep them to themselves, in particular if they had been on the same board.

This is not a time to become involved in those types of insults, true or not. It's that sort of behaviour that brings the Club into disrepute and there is no place for such negativity.

If anyone has a problem with anyone else, I'd expect that to be a conversation between two adults, and not conducted via online forums or in the media. It would appear that it's not when it comes to our club. Very disappointing!

So, to sum this up, you are saying that I cast negative aspersions on plg, who was in my opinion casting negative aspersions on another bear supporter.

However, you justify your interjection by saying that plg can have a negative opinion of someone but that I can't reply in kind?

You are being disingenuous Barca.

PLG has worked with Craig and whilst it may be negative it comes from personal experience of dealings with Craig. What dealings have you had personally with PLG to suggest she is bitter ?

I am saying that PLG can be negative about whomever she wants, as can you. But her being negative has more sway IMHO as she is basing it on personal, real-life dealings with Craig and not just a one-liner on a Rangers forum.

You are being disingenuous Barca.

PLG has worked with Craig and whilst it may be negative it comes from personal experience of dealings with Craig. What dealings have you had personally with PLG to suggest she is bitter ?

I am saying that PLG can be negative about whomever she wants, as can you. But her being negative has more sway IMHO as she is basing it on personal, real-life dealings with Craig and not just a one-liner on a Rangers forum.

What happens in a meeting should stay in the meeting(especially if it is of a personal nature), not spayed on a forum for all and sundrie to opine about.

Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival re-engagement

Dear member

We are pleased to advise that Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival will be re-joining the Club 1872 team with immediate effect.

Their specific focus going forward will be on social media, communication/engagement with members, and the creation and management of sub-groups.

We shall be polling members later this week on Laura and Joanne’s proposed re-appointment to the Club 1872 Boards.

Laura and Joanne are completely committed to Club 1872 and to its one member, one vote ethos and would wish the members to be given the opportunity to decide on their return as Board members. It is a key decision for Club 1872 and one to be taken by its members.

Club 1872

It's ironic that these types of personal issues occur in relation to our football club. I say it's ironic because football is a team game, and yet many of the supporters who involve themselves in Club matters would appear to demonstrate very few of the attributes required to be a good team player.

I've built many high performing teams in my business life and know what the key differences are between those that succeed and those that fail. I can recognise dysfunctional behaviours, and we appear to demonstrate these perpetually. I would imagine many of us have had experiences of being part of a high performing team, and there are some critical elements to it.

Firstly, the team has to share the same vision, the same goal, the same objective. I'd like to think that this is easily established when it comes to Club 1872, or any supporters' organisation. The second key attribute of a successful team is trust in each other. A big part of building trust however is understanding what motivates each member of that team to achieve the goal. For some, it is the satisfaction of achieving something worthwhile. For others it's the personal recognition (either from the outside world or those internally) for their contribution. For many it's being part of a team itself that provides that sense of enthusiasm. Regardless of the reason, understanding this is an important part of being in a team and getting the best out of your team mates. If you don't understand the motivations of your team mates, you can easily misconstrue their actions as being selfish or political. To build trust may appear to be difficult but it can be accelerated if each member of the team is willing to be vulnerable, be open and honest with their teammates, and even ask for their help. This vulnerability and trust is completely destroyed when there is any suspicion of your private conversations and actions being leaked to those outside the team. What goes on in the dressing room must stay in the dressing room. This breakdown of trust is like a cancer and has to be cut out and removed immediately.

What I appear to read is a plethora of examples of this cancerous behaviour and it annoys me that we tolerate this as supporters. If our club is to be successful, we need a high performing team on the park that knows the formula for success. Equally, we need a high performing team off the pitch too, and I'd hope that someone (if not already on the board) can come in and install these behaviours in those working for Club 1872. If we can't build a successful team, there is no future for the organisation. If we can, the future is bright.

When I listen to PC, I can see that he has most, if not all of the attributes required to build a successful team. Only time will tell if he can embed his own behaviours into the dressing room. It's too early to determine his tactical expertise but NOTHING is more important than building a sense of team and he certainly understands that. He is a true leader in that regard.

I'm hoping a leader emerges to take Club 1872 forward. I know nothing about the various personalities involved in many of these discussions, but I can tell you that there is no one that exhibits the behaviours of leadership and that's really disappointing. I appreciate the desire to maintain independence from the Rangers board, but perhaps there is merit in former players of a high performing Rangers team to come in and build that team ethic in the Club 1872 board. However, it doesn't need to be ex football players. It could be anyone who has been part of any successful team and knows how to behave in a team environment. Our support is extensive and we must have many such people. The question is do they have the willingness to step up. I hope so.

Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival re-engagement

Dear member

We are pleased to advise that Laura Fawkes and Joanne Percival will be re-joining the Club 1872 team with immediate effect.

Their specific focus going forward will be on social media, communication/engagement with members, and the creation and management of sub-groups.

We shall be polling members later this week on Laura and Joanne’s proposed re-appointment to the Club 1872 Boards.

Laura and Joanne are completely committed to Club 1872 and to its one member, one vote ethos and would wish the members to be given the opportunity to decide on their return as Board members. It is a key decision for Club 1872 and one to be taken by its members.

Club 1872

Are these two ladies the ones who resigned earlier this year?

What happens in a meeting should stay in the meeting(especially if it is of a personal nature), not spayed on a forum for all and sundrie to opine about.

And where did PLG say in her post that all this came from a meeting ? You continue to reach and grasp.