Craig Houston, Alex Wilson & William Cowie resign from C1872 Board

If that's the case then who made the decision about the vote? Did Blair do it on his own?

It seems so.

To be honest, I find it difficult to follow the debate sometimes as the agendas are rife from various people.

Back to the drawing board then - loathe Celtic and its fans all we like - but they at least can find commonality for the greater good of their club.

We continue to self-combust. Dis-heartening doesn't even begin to cover it.

It seems so.

To be honest, I find it difficult to follow the debate sometimes as the agendas are rife from various people.

This is the biggest annoyance for me.

The ONLY agenda should be to harmonise, strengthen and combine the collective voice of the support, making the club accountable and also enhancing the reputation of the Club and fans (whether that be by community days, calling journalists to task or generally ensuring good news stories are in the mainstream).

Instead we seem to have agendas, personal and otherwise, running rampant. What a shambles we are from top to bottom as a club and support.

I really hope it isn't true that more directors have resigned over a vote! What is it with these elected people? I'm literally sat here with my head in my hands. YOU DON'T RESIGN OVER THINGS LIKE THIS! If you don't understand that, you shouldn't be taking up these positions. To be a responsible board member, you have to work through these disputes using the normal governance. If governance doesn't exist, you create it as you go along. It seems to me that people think that resigning is the option to take when you disagree with a point of view or action. It's not. It's immature. It's attention seeking. It's pathetic. It's undermining the credibility of the organisation and it must stop.

Once again, I'm frustrated unreasonably because I'm not willing/able to invest my time, but whatever happens, can I please urge someone who is willing to volunteer on the board to sort out this madness. Please acquire some advice and guidance for the board members from people that understand what it means to be a board director. There is no shame in arranging training and I'd propose that Club 1872 pays for this.

If they have resigned (and it is an if at this stage) then I assume the vote won't be the main reason but perhaps the last straw.

If that's the case Frankie, I'd expect to see something in the minutes indicating the identified conflicts of interest, or material disputes. I won't be holding my breath for them though.

If they have resigned (and it is an if at this stage) then I assume the vote won't be the main reason but perhaps the last straw.

If they resign in musical chairs fashion you would surely expect a new election to be announced fairly promptly.

Nobody knows who is, and who is not, on the Board anymore

When he stood for election, he did not disclose the fact that he was acting on behalf of King on the share issue. He implied that there was not any conflict of interest when there obviously has been and it seems that it's prevented C1872 from making enquiries about the subject and from putting the board of the club under and scrutiny.

He's in the directors' box for every game and I've not seen anything that suggests that his C1872 position is any sort of a priority.

Is the new constitution coming soon? Does it really take a lawyer over 7 months to produce one?

Completely agree on the point about the information only revealed when we say the TOP ruling. I'm sure he could come up with some sort of argument about client confidentiality if he was representing King independently of his Rangers Secy duties, but the fact remains that he was the one who argued during the RF meetings pre c1872 that conflicts can be managed if done properly (and they can), but he has singularly failed to manage his own.