How will we line up next season?

" Rangers defender Lee Hodson has gone on record today saying “it would be nice” to see Kyle Lafferty return to Ibrox. And he could get his wish very soon, with the bookies making it even-money for the Northern Irishman to return to Govan.

The former Gers forward has been open about his exit from Rangers being the “biggest regret” of his career.

But with the 30-year-old having now parted ways with Norwich City, and Pedro Caixinha reportedly keen on his signature, a move could well be on the cards. In fact, it’s 6/5 he joins the club as soon as this summer.

And there’s little doubt the former Canaries man would be an excellent addition to the Gers squad. "

http://news.ladbrokes.com/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers/rangers-legend-65-to-return-to-ibrox-in-stunning-summer-move.html

:swear:

" Rangers defender Lee Hodson has gone on record today saying “it would be nice” to see Kyle Lafferty return to Ibrox. And he could get his wish very soon, with the bookies making it even-money for the Northern Irishman to return to Govan.

The former Gers forward has been open about his exit from Rangers being the “biggest regret” of his career.

But with the 30-year-old having now parted ways with Norwich City, and Pedro Caixinha reportedly keen on his signature, a move could well be on the cards. In fact, it’s 6/5 he joins the club as soon as this summer.

And there’s little doubt the former Canaries man would be an excellent addition to the Gers squad. "

http://news.ladbrokes.com/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers/rangers-legend-65-to-return-to-ibrox-in-stunning-summer-move.html

:swear:

If you watch his press conference posted he was asked about him and said that, however he said it was not up to him, he was only commenting on a fellow international team mate,what else could he say?

The teams in this thread and supposed additions are depressing on this thread if I'm honest. I would also add and appear to be in the minority, I do not want Steven Naimith anywhere near Ibrox

I know mate, I was just trying to be realistic with where we are, unfortunately I think we will be shopping in that market just now:( unless there is substantial investment. I do think those players would strengthen our ranks while weakening our opposition. Could be wrong Pedro might whip out Van Persie and Miguel Veloso :P

I know mate, I was just trying to be realistic with where we are, unfortunately I think we will be shopping in that market just now:( unless there is substantial investment. I do think those players would strengthen our ranks while weakening our opposition. Could be wrong Pedro might whip out Van Persie and Miguel Veloso :P

Reckon it may be reasonable investment.

I think if PC wants to play to Garner's strengths we will see wingers being signed as I don't think we have any out and out wingers who could put a ball into the box, maybe with the exception of Tavernier, but, he's not (officially) a winger and is his crossing blows hot and cold...

I haven't yet seen any wingers being rumoured but I do believe that the vast majority of players linked by the media are made up because PC is doing well at playing cards close to his chest

If you watch his press conference posted he was asked about him and said that, however he said it was not up to him, he was only commenting on a fellow international team mate,what else could he say?

Agreed, not sure he would risk causing problems in his national squad by saying "Na, I don't want Lafferty here, he's a f*nny"

Don't forget Cazorla, Navas and Ibrahimovic :champs:

Who we got linked to us wee Sibbald nobody mentions him Moult Hannagan Jack struggling to think of anymore maybe O Ware

Yeah DH iv seen them to, plus Walker, Nicholson and Paterson at Hearts, McGinn and Cummings at Hibs, Boyce at Ross County, Crawford at Hamilton Dorrans, Naismith, Whittaker and Lafferty at Norwich, Charlie Adam, Bruno Alves, Rachid Sumilia, Paulinho (Guy that plays in the portugese 2nd division Winger/striker), Ryan Gauld and about 3 or 4 players PC used to manage in Mexico. The press have linked us with a load of player, I think down to the fact they don't have a clue who we are going for and they are just hoping they get some right