DUTD In Financial Trouble

Agree with you Gribz but money grabbers will complain about only 30 games and the lack of income from us and the scum.

The solution to that is play league cup games on the weekends but revamp it so the 'group stages (stop laughing at the back) isnt just for lower tier teams.

But increase it to 18 teams then its 34 games although they would still come up with a baffling split.

The solution to that is play league cup games on the weekends but revamp it so the 'group stages (stop laughing at the back) isnt just for lower tier teams.

But increase it to 18 teams then its 34 games although they would still come up with a baffling split.

The split isn't the problem Gribz. The clubs have their own income sewn up. Tv money is what keeps the whole fiasco running at the moment. The league bodies and the SFA have their own nests to feather. That's why we get 7pm on a Friday and 12 noon kick offs which have successfully put more fans off paying to see Scottish football than Mutton has to view in their own homes.

If I won the raffle at my church fete I'd probably be in a position to outbid BT Sport, Sky and the BBC too.

Our game is ran by a crowd of balloons.

Too many meaningless games in an eighteen club league. That's why the ten club Premier League started in 1975

The split isn't the problem Gribz. The clubs have their own income sewn up. Tv money is what keeps the whole fiasco running at the moment. The league bodies and the SFA have their own nests to feather. That's why we get 7pm on a Friday and 12 noon kick offs which have successfully put more fans off paying to see Scottish football than Mutton has to view in their own homes.

If I won the raffle at my church fete I'd probably be in a position to outbid BT Sport, Sky and the BBC too.

Our game is ran by a crowd of balloons.

Thats the overall major problem. No ambition. Everyone still trying to squeeze as much as they can with current set up "hoping" for some huge investment somewhere rather than trying to start afresh and produce a new product that will bring in funds. As long as we have this mentality the spiral downwards will continue.

Too many meaningless games in an eighteen club league. That's why the ten club Premier League started in 1975

And there isnt any meaningless games now? Playing teams 4 times. Kilmarnock v Ross County 4 times with 1 being at the end of the season when both are mid table isnt meaningless? Every league will have that regardless. Southampton v Stoke in the richest league in the world on the final day was meaningless.

Thats the overall major problem. No ambition. Everyone still trying to squeeze as much as they can with current set up "hoping" for some huge investment somewhere rather than trying to start afresh and produce a new product that will bring in funds. As long as we have this mentality the spiral downwards will continue.

Every single club in Scotland is struggling to survive mate. We have our own problems. The manks are kings of the dung heap right now but in a few weeks will face the first serious challenge they've had outside our league for a year. Who knows, they may well face a side from Gibraltar.

Despite having a free run to 5 trebles they've had to rely on selling players to keep going.

I for one never fail to remind these bastards about a complete upper tier of their stadium covered in flags with no fans.

We'll see during the close season how many of their £10 million + players actually attract any attention whatsoever. The reason that's important is, the tax avoiders and criminals involved with their club are there for the short time and want their money back.