DUTD In Financial Trouble

I think it will be Inverness, can see Hamilton winning their home match v Dundee.

I enjoy the trips to Inverness. The scenery is nice and they speak a different language. It's almost like a European game but with fish suppers.

Hamilton is a dump.

I enjoy the trips to Inverness. The scenery is nice and they speak a different language. It's almost like a European game but with fish suppers.

Hamilton is a dump.

and with the stadium right on the bridge...........

I'm sorry Inverness have gone down and there's no doubt Dundee Utd in the SPL is a much better prospect than Hamilton; whatever our past feelings about them might be.

This is Thompson we are talking about.

Never forgive, never forget.

This is Thompson we are talking about.

Never forgive, never forget.

I understand that and I will never forgive them for trying to charge us for the game that was abandoned at half time never mind anything else; but the bottom line is that the SPL will be the better for the Dundee derbies than Hamilton v Motherwell.

However, the best solution in the case of Dundee would be a new Dundee City at a new stadium.