Record Back Page: Savage For DOF?

Savage? We are not talking about Robby Savage I hope. I would really start to wonder if the board were good in the head if it is him.

Why can't I change the title?, when I go to edit then advanced and change it, it stays the same!

Methinks the DR is not high on the list of sites that Bears should visit and thus give them clicks, right?

Rangers considering a move to bring in Norwich City’s Joe Savage as Director of Football

The Carrow Road recruitment chief has emerged as a candidate as they continue their search to fill the position.

Rangers are considering a move for Norwich City’s Joe Savage for their Director of Football role.

The Carrow Road recruitment chief has emerged as a candidate as they continue their search to fill the position. Former East Stirling, Arbroath and Stenhousemuir player Savage worked as Hamilton games analyst and player recruitment figure under Billy Reid and Alex Neil, who took him south to Norwich.

He identified influential Tony Andreu, who helped the Lanarkshire club seal promotion to the top flight in 2014, and Lucas Tagliapietra, who is now at Boavista.

Savage’s contacts on the continent – he spotted foreign recruits Nelson Oliveira, Ivo Pinto, Timm Klose and former Celtic target Mitchell Dijks – also appeal to Gers.

Academy chief Craig Mulholland said: “We look forward to working with a Director of Football as it’ll help us strengthen the link with the first team.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-considering-move-bring-norwich-10538678