2017/2018 kit and Sponsor

Does anybody have any idea whats going on with the kit for next season? Also, from what I understand, the deal with 32Red ended this season too.....

At this rate, we'll probably just wear the same kit next season with no sponsor.. Obviously, still not buying the kit but would be nice to see what we are playing in next season.

May just be me, but one thing about this whole kit problem that is upsetting is that I did always like it when you saw a new signing holding / wearing the shirt rather than just a scarf

Does anybody have any idea whats going on with the kit for next season? Also, from what I understand, the deal with 32Red ended this season too.....

At this rate, we'll probably just wear the same kit next season with no sponsor.. Obviously, still not buying the kit but would be nice to see what we are playing in next season.

May just be me, but one thing about this whole kit problem that is upsetting is that I did always like it when you saw a new signing holding / wearing the shirt rather than just a scarf

Recognising that the majority are sensibly boycotting the strip will put most sponsors off I would think? Although it's still a fantastic opportunity for brand recognition through television and media.

Edited by cooponthewing

I was hoping they could come to an agreement on the kit, surely its better giving a higher percentage to the club and selling loads of stuff than giving us next to nothing and hardly selling anything.

how much longer does the puma deal have to run.

Is there still about 5 years notice to go on the Ashley deal

I was hoping they could come to an agreement on the kit, surely its better giving a higher percentage to the club and selling loads of stuff than giving us next to nothing and hardly selling anything.

how much longer does the puma deal have to run.

Is there still about 5 years notice to go on the Ashley deal

Ashely wants us gasping for money so as he can move back in so I have no hope in any deal from him.

If you listen to the pish from the usual suspects, our current sponsors and shirtmakers got somewhat peed off at Kings court action and pulled the plug on any future connection with Rangers at any price.

Mind you, the same guys said we didn't have enough money for a tin of paint to cover the directors box.

Somewhere a deal will be in the wind.