Odd place for a Mark Daly mention, I'd have thought - unless it's a documentary rewriting the one he first did on us and telling the truth this time and also somehow freeing us from the Ashley deal.

............Which doesn't seem at all likely.

The verdict in the Whyte trial will be in by then leaving Daly free to say what he wants.

Is this Kosher?

That's hard to answer. It is is kosher that this was posted and it is therefore kosher that this if what the rangers media forum is claiming is kosher.

Whether that makes you feel confident or otherwise that it is kosher in actual fact..................well, at the moment it would appear to be up to us each to answer that in the way we feel most apt.

The transfer and retail news has been reported elsewhere, if I'm following it all correctly, which inclines one to believe it all, but on the other hand the Mitchell and Daly bits have not and seem slightly unexpected/unrelated.

I'm not being much help, I know.....................

Edited by SteveC

Rangers saying another "two crooks" doesnt sound legit to me. All the main info is true but it seems to have been padded out with every hope!

It's not Rangers saying it, it is rangersmediaforum saying it

It's not Rangers saying it, it is rangersmediaforum saying it

Its meant to be from Rangers alla the The Rangers Football Club Plc heading, the Rangersmedia bit at the bottom is from the screen shot .

Rangers media have their own heading to tweet from that says rangersmedia and their own icon.

Edited by trublusince1982

Was The Rangers Football Club Plc not oldco and we are now 2012 ?

yeah its defo fake. They have took a photo of the stuff on rangers media posted from guys over there, added to the text then stuck the logo etc on then took a screen shot of the lot by the looks of it. There is nothing on rangers media facebook page and they also have their own icon and heading.

Someone add libbing to what was said I think

Its meant to be from Rangers alla the The Rangers Football Club Plc heading, the Rangersmedia bit at the bottom is from the screen shot .

Rangers media have their own heading to tweet from that says rangersmedia and their own icon.

I see, sorry my error. Nonetheless, it reads like 'football forum speak' and not 'official speak'. I'm really not at all sure about whether the message is to be trusted or not, but surely to goodness it can't be directly from the club.

Edited by SteveC