It's about time

Our season starts tomorrow night sand no doubt there will be plenty of reporters from the rags to cover the game but we all know that quite a few of them have an almost hate thing regarding our club so I think its about time that our board called a meeting of their editors and told them these people are not acceptable at the stadium or training ground .

I do get the impression, from the outside looking in, that this was on the Board's list of 'things to do'. Obviously, there has been a myriad of financial and other issues to deal with and resolve, which took priority and they are at last making some headway in this regard. However, if you have a look at the recent signings, all of them were announced on Rangers TV and not via the MSM. King and Co are not fools, they wont stand for this constant sniping at the club (or support), but I would love them to take the same stance as Linfield/Joe Miller, in that if you defame us, we will sue you.

I will not be attending, I am in French froggy France. My heart will be in attendance.

Anyways, BBC Scotland have already done the job for Rangers. On Saturday, before leaving, I listened to Angela Haggerty, Cosgrove,Annie McGuire, Jum Spence, and Spiers. All threw in their tuppence worth about Rangers, Rangers supporters, Pedro, and Dave King. Cosgrove and McGuire discussed the Reformation; Annie didn't think it was a good thing, and Stuart revealed John Knox was euphemism for the pox. Indeed, Saturday was several hours of a sniggerfest.

Well, Cosgrove warned us a few months past on John Beattie's Media Review. He shares the weekly duty on a Thursday lunchtime for an hour with Eamonn O'Neill. Beattie asked if anyone had ever met the newly appointed Director General of BBC Scotland? Cosgrove answered, "I have met her on several occasions. I have got to say I like her, like her a lot". Donalda MacKinnon 's first actions were to bring Jum Spence back as a full time employee and okay Angela Haggerty's ivolvement as a panellist across the board ie politics, sport, current affairs, ....etc.

If you hate Rangers, you have demonstrated it, and played the vicTIM card in the immediate wake; then, BBC Scotland is the place to be.

I will not be attending, I am in French froggy France. My heart will be in attendance.

Anyways, BBC Scotland have already done the job for Rangers. On Saturday, before leaving, I listened to Angela Haggerty, Cosgrove,Annie McGuire, Jum Spence, and Spiers. All threw in their tuppence worth about Rangers, Rangers supporters, Pedro, and Dave King. Cosgrove and McGuire discussed the Reformation; Annie didn't think it was a good thing, and Stuart revealed John Knox was euphemism for the pox. Indeed, Saturday was several hours of a sniggerfest.

Well, Cosgrove warned us a few months past on John Beattie's Media Review. He shares the weekly duty on a Thursday lunchtime for an hour with Eamonn O'Neill. Beattie asked if anyone had ever met the newly appointed Director General of BBC Scotland? Cosgrove answered, "I have met her on several occasions. I have got to say I like her, like her a lot". Donalda MacKinnon 's first actions were to bring Jum Spence back as a full time employee and okay Angela Haggerty's ivolvement as a panellist across the board ie politics, sport, current affairs, ....etc.

If you hate Rangers, you have demonstrated it, and played the vicTIM card in the immediate wake; then, BBC Scotland is the place to be.

Jesus was that really the panel. I guess that is the opposite of a sash bash.

earns more than the Prime Minister

total and utter lunacy

the sooner the BBC is done away with, the better