Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn - Failure is not an option

...another thing!

Why did the club not allocate the away fans a wee spot in the West Enclosure or up in the CD? That big empty corner is not only an embarrassment it's also costing us much needed revenue. Something has to be done when away fans can't get anywhere near filling it - it's terrible looking!

I wish the club would push to get away fans into BF1 like the old days, and that includes C****c, with so many ST holders now why do we need to give the beasts so many tickets?, we don't need them!

I wish the club would push to get away fans into BF1 like the old days, and that includes C****c, with so many ST holders now why do we need to give the beasts so many tickets?, we don't need them!

BF1 would be the best place to put them, then our fans would fill that corner. Away fans at the Parc de Gadd are policed through a cauldron of hate regardless who they are.

...another thing!

Why did the club not allocate the away fans a wee spot in the West Enclosure or up in the CD? That big empty corner is not only an embarrassment it's also costing us much needed revenue. Something has to be done when away fans can't get anywhere near filling it - it's terrible looking!

I think the 25 or so who made the trip are to be commended but agree this needs to be looked at because there must have been more than 2,000 empty seats (capacity 50,817 attendance 48,681) that cost us circa £20,000.

I know the visiting team are entitled to 5% of the seats but I also know that there is a cut off for requesting and returning unwanted tickets. In this case it must have been known quite early that they would only be bringing a handful (or a mini bus full) so enough time allocate a different area. The issue might be if the tickets were already issued for that area but there were so few they could easily have been given new seats with some co-ordination or even outside the ground. There were more stewards than away fans so far as I could see.

Pardon me; but if you read Craig's posts #160 to #163 it seems that he was not aware of the ban and certainly not aware of the length of the ban you rightly imposed.

He was not confused how do you come by that. there is a difference between not knowing at that moment and being confused. We are human and can only read one thread at a time the same as everybody else. Craig was obviously catching up on that thread and had just read the same as everyone else who was reading it. You can see that as he answered Limeburner after he was banned. Is it important that we intimate to the whole board how long a ban is. The person who needs to know,knows. He even got it wrong it was not Craig that banned him the last time it was me. He was the 2nd person I have ever banned for 24hrs in all the time I have been a moderator and I think Craig's record will also be about the same or maybe even less. We do not ban people easily.

He was possibly\probably drunk and out of order so he got a second offence timed ban.

End of!

He was not confused how do you come by that. there is a difference between not knowing at that moment and being confused. We are human and can only read one thread at a time the same as everybody else. Craig was obviously catching up on that thread and had just read the same as everyone else who was reading it. You can see that as he answered Limeburner after he was banned. Is it important that we intimate to the whole board how long a ban is. The person who needs to know,knows. He even got it wrong it was not Craig that banned him the last time it was me. He was the 2nd person I have ever banned for 24hrs in all the time I have been a moderator and I think Craig's record will also be about the same or maybe even less. We do not ban people easily.

He was possibly\probably drunk and out of order so he got a second offence timed ban.

End of!

Fine by me, Pete.

I assume you mean " Is it NOT important that we intimate to the whole board how long a ban is. "

Fine by me, Pete.

I assume you mean " Is it NOT important that we intimate to the whole board how long a ban is. "

No why would I say that? Now you are confused.

No why would I say that? Now you are confused.

Yes I am indeed.

Because BD didn't so intimate when he issued the ban to LB.

If it is important that you intimate to the whole board how long a ban is, which I agree with BTW, then why didn't BD do just that?

Yes I am indeed.

Because BD didn't so intimate when he issued the ban to LB.

If it is important that you intimate to the whole board how long a ban is, which I agree with BTW, then why didn't BD do just that?

says IS IT not it is. Its a question petes just forgot the question mark

Just watched the highlights Der Berlinger has graciously put up , got to say dalcio looks okay. Bit the same as Mckay really, he jumps out of tackles but his pressing and defensive play is far better than Mckays.

Out the new signings on display im excited to see moreles again. In 13 minutes he managed to hold the defender off and lay the ball off a couple of times. So simple but we have failed to do that for over two years minimum now.

Edited by trublusince1982